DONHAE'S BROKEN HEART

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae seat on the sand at the beach. He watch the night view of the beach and the sky that were fill with star. They just done eating dinner and waiting for Siwon and Kyuhyun that go to the toilet. Then, the shadow Eunhyuk fill his eyes. Donghae sigh.

"I miss him" Donghae said to himself while looking at the star and the moon. "Even we are not together now, maybe we were watching the same moon." Donghae said.

Siwon suddenly come and seat beside him. "Anyeong Hae ah. What are you doing?" Siwon ask.

Donghae look at Siwon. "Just watching the star and the moon and peace my heart with the sound of the wave and the wind of the beach." Donghae said.

"You are thinking about something, don't you?" Siwon ask.

"How do you know?" Donghae ask. "Come on Hae ah. i know you since you were WookKi. What is you were thinking all about?" Siwon ask.

Donghae look at Siwon and smile, then he look back at the night view. "I just wonder about someone." Donghae said.

"And who is that?" Siwon ask. "Is him were Eunhyuk?"

 Donghae suprise and look at Siwon. "How did you know?" Donghae ask.

"Well. i can see that you love him when you stop him from hitting me last time. i can see in your eyes that you love him." Siwon said.

Donghae just nod his head then look back at the sky. "yes. I really love him now. He were the one who save me when I being swept away by the wave at Jeju." Donghae said.

Siwon look at Donghae. "Hae ah. Mianhei because i were not there at that time." Siwon said.

"it's okay. At least. we now found the true love for ourslef. I hope you will take care my dongsaeng, Kyu nicely." Donghae said.

"of course I will take care of him with all my heart. I will protect him and never repeat the same mistake when I were with WookKi." Siwon said.

Donghae smile. "Gomawo." Donghae said.

They both silent and enjoy the view of the night. Donghae look at Siwon.

"oh, you still wearing the bracelet?" Donghae ask when he look at Siwon's hand.

Siwon look at Donghae and look at his hand. The bracelet that had their name on it.

"How about you? where is your bracelet?" Siwon ask.

"I lost it when I being swept by the wave at Jeju. You should stop wearing that bracelet and make the new one for both of you and Kyuhyun." Donghae said.

Siwon smile. he take of the bracelet then give to Donghae. "Throw it for me." Siwon said.

Donghae look at the bracelet before take it. Donghae stand up and walk closer to the beach. he throw the bracelet into the beach. Siwon just look at Donghae.

"Anyeong WookKi ah." Siwon said with a smile. 

_________

Siwon were doing the check in for all three of them they were at the airport to go back to Seoul. Donghae and Kyuhyun were waiting for Siwon. Donghae were holding his phone and keep calling Eunhyuk, but Eunhyuk does not answer his phone. Donghae sigh and keep on trying. Kyuhyun just look at Donghae.

"he still not picking up?" Kyuhyun ask.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun. "yes. he is not picking up. It were so weird. he always pick up when I call. This is the sixth time I call him." Donghae said.

"it's okay Hyung. We can give you a lift and drop you at Hyukkie Hyung's house." Kyuhyun said.

"but, I don't want to burden both of you." Donghae said.

"it's okay Hyung. I sure Won Oppa will not mind it. We also want to go to my appartment first. So, it were one way with your house. Let's just us take you to your house." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae just nod his head. "Okay. I will go with you." Donghae said with a bitter smile.

Kyuhyun smile. "Why? You miss him that much that you want to meet him right away?" Kyuhyun ask.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun and his face turn red. "No!" Donghae said while shouting. "Just admit it hyung. I know you were missing him." Kyuhyun said.

"Arrasso. Yes, i miss him. Happy now?" Donghae ask.

Kyuhyun laugh. "There. you can admit that you love him. Then why don't you confess your feeling to him?" Kyuhyun ask.

"It were different Kyu ah. I happy because we are like this now. i don't want after I confess my feeling to him, we will going to be so akward with each other. i don't want to take any risk." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun look at Donghae. Kyuhyun walk to Donghae and grab Donghae's hand. "Hyung, I can see that you love him so much. Why don't you just try to confess to him? I were not so expect in this topic. but I also can see that he also had some sort of feeling to you. i can tell by looking at the way he treat you. hae Hyung. Please believe in yourself and fight for your love." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun. "Kyu. you were right. Alright. tonight I will confess to him. I will make some special dinner to both of us." Donghae said.

"How about candle light dinner?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Omo. it were so romantic." Donghae said.

"Whatever it is. Good luck okay. I will always at your back. So don't worry." Kyuhyun said and hug Donghae. Donghae smile and reply the hug.

______________

Siwon's car stop in front of Eunhyuk's house. 

"Gomawo." Donghae said.

"It's were nothing." Siwon said.

Donghae get out from the car with his luggage. He look at the house in front of him. he look back at the car and bent down.

"Anyeong." Donghae said.

Siwon smile and nod his head. But, Kyuhyun get of from the car. Donghae look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun walk to Donghae and hug Donghae. Donghae reply the hug. 

"Hyung, gomawo because you willing to forgive me." Kyuhyun said when hug Donghae.

"It's okay. We are sibling right? So, what ever you do, I will always forgive you." Donghae said.

"Gomawo Hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just looking at the both sibling from inside the car.

Donghae and kyuhyun let go of their hug. Donghae look at Kyuhyun.

"Please take care of Siwon for me." Donghae said. "You are my replacement to him, so make sure to do thing right." 

"Arrasso." Kyuhyun reply. "Hyung to, good luck for tonight." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae smile and nod his head. "you should get going." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun smile. Kyuhyun open the car's door. he loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter