DONGHAE'S TEMPTATION

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun suprise. His mouth were wide open before he cover it with his hand. Donghae were glaring at Kyuhyun with his eyes were fill with anger.

"What you think you are doing? Who are you to come here and pull my hair suddenly?" Donghae shout to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun comeback to reality. "Hyung? You are WookKi hyung right?" Kyuhyun ask. 

"WookKi? No, I was not WookKi. My name is Donghae, Lee Donghae." Donghae said with arrogant voice.

"No, you are WookKi hyung." Kyuhyun said and walk closer to Donghae. He touch Donghae's face. 

Donghae quickly push Kyuhyun's hand away. "What you thinking you were doing?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk who can't bear to watch all this, walk in between Kyuhyun and Donghae. He push Donghae to step back.

"Look, Kyuhyun shi. I know that you feel challenge by our new Boy group, but please don't do this." Eunhyuk said calmly.

"What Hyung? This is Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun the voice of God? It can't be. I though he were a cool person with a charismatic personalities. Unless he is crazy, why he pull some strangers hair." Donghae said.

"Yes Hae ah. This Cho Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk said and look at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at both of them. "So, you are Lee Donghae? Not Choi WookKi?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes, he were Donghae. my dongsaeng." Eunhyuk said.

Kyuhyun look at Eunhyuk. "Your dongsaeng? Your real dongsaeng?" Kyuhyun ask.

Eunhyuk nod. Donghae smirk. "I know that you were not to good, but please don't come and attack your hobae just because I were more great than you." Donghae said.

"What you said?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I just tell the truth." Donghae said arrogantly.

Kyuhyun then walk closer to Donghae and lift his hand to dlsp Donghae, but Donghae hold Kyuhyun's hand before he could do that. That time Donghae remember how WookKi first time caught Siwon and Kyuhyun kissing. WookKi want to slap Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun hold it and slap him back two times.

Donghae push Kyuhyun's hand away and move his hand faster and slap Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun suprise and hold his cheek, he look at DOnghae again, but Donghae slap Kyuhyun's cheek on another side and make Kyuhyun fall to the floor. Kyuhyun look up at Donghae's face. 

"How could you slap your own Sunbae. Where is you manner?!" Kyuhyun shout.

Donghae look at the cup of plain water on the table. He take the cup and splash the water to Kyuhyun. Everyone there were so suprise, even Eunhyuk himself.

"What you think you were doing?!" Kyuhyun shout again.

"I hope that water come clean your dirty character." Donghae said and walk away from Kyuhyun and seat at the make up table. 

Kyuhyun get up and look at Donghae. "Let's see how arrogant you can be Lee Donghae!" Kyuhyun said then walk out from the room. 

Donghae smirk. "We will see." Donghae said in his head.

Leeteuk walk to Donghae. "Hae ah. Why you did that?" Leeteuk ask.

Donghae look at Leeteuk by the mirror. "Mianhei Hyung. I can't tell you now. But soon, you will know why I do that. Mianhei Hyung." Donghae said.

Leeteuk just nod his head then pat Donghae's shoulder. Leeteuk walk to the sofa and seat back on the sofa. Later, Eunhyuk come.

"So, how do you feel now?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae turn arround and look at Eunhyuk. "I still does not sastified. I want to make Kyuhyun suffer and regret because what he had done to me." Donghae said with a mad voice.

____________

Kyuhyun look at Suju who won first place again this week. "Enjoy for now Suju. Next week I will won the first place." Kyuhyun said in his head. Kyuhyun leave the stage and walk straight to his waiting room. He take his bag and take out his phone. He call someone.

"Yobseyo. I would like you to investigate the family of Lee Eunhyuk. Is he really had a dongsaeng or not. I want this information as fast as you can." Kyuhyun said then end the call. He hold his phone. "Let's see how great you are Lee Donghae." Kyuhyun said.

____________

Donghae look blankly at the view from his room. There is no schedule for today, so he decide to rest. Donghae play with his phone then he smile suddenly. He turn on his phone and look for someone number. When he find it, he call the number. He wait for the other to answer the phone. When the other answer the phone, Donghae smile.

"Yobseyo, Won Hyung." Donghae said with a cute voice.

"Yobseyo Hae ah. Why you call me suddenly?" Siwon ask.

"Why? Can't I call you? I thought you will call me first, but you does not call me. How dare you. I wait for your call, but my waiting just end with a sad ending." Donghae said.

"Mianhei Hae ah. But, I really busy." Siwon said.

"Really? I miss you Hyung, can we meet?" Donghae ask.

"What meet? Ah.... I don't think I can." Siwon said try to avoid Donghae.

"Ohh (Cutely) Hyung... Jaebal." Donghae said with cute vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter