Ch. 5

Office Life with Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: BEAST- Gotta Go To Work

Your POV

It was Jungkook oppa. Jeon Jungkook was standing by the door, looking super surprised by my scream so early in the morning. I felt something weird on my ankle so I looked at it and I had an ankle cast....oh right, I either twisted ir or flat out broke my ankle....I'm going with twisted it since I'm not in the hospital. Oh! The time, I look around the room for the clock but I guess Jungkook realized what I was searching for, he said "it's 2:16 PM." I stared at him and I realized he was in his work suit.

Oh right! I forgot about work! "Jung oppa, I have to go to work!" Jungkook's eyes widened slightly and I just realized that I just called him "Jung" instead of my usual "Jungkook oppa." I apologized and he shook his head lightly, "it's okay Seo In. You can call me that. It makes us seem.....close." Now it was my eyes that widened. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then Jungkook spoke up, "Oh, and Jimin hyung took off work for you since they didn't think you should work today." "Jungko-" "Jung," he corrected and sheepishly smiled a toothy smile at me. I smiled back and nodded. "What was Jimin oppa give as the reason for my absence? Do you know.....Jung oppa?" He nodded and said "he told Woohyun sunbae that you're sick." I nodded and we stayed silent.

"Um....Seo In, you can shower if you want. I have a clothes you can change into. There's a towel and a new toothbrush in the bathroom, and you can use the toothpaste and mouthwash in there. Oh! I have a cast protector, I'll help you with it...okay?" I looked at Jungkook, and nodded after a few seconds. We stared at each other for a bit longer until Jungkook realized that he should go get the cast protector and left the room. Once he left, I looked around the room, it's very chic and modern.

After looking around the room, I noticed Jungkook leaning on the wall of the doorway, staring at me with a smug smile, "nice, right?" I nodded and moved the blankets aside and crawled to the end of the bed so he could put the cast protector on my ankle. Once he did, I thanked him and he told me to go ahead and shower while he goes get clothes for me to change into. I got off the bed and walked to the connected bathroom.

Wow! This is gorgeous....Jungkook oppa, you have great taste!! I turned around and once I saw my face in the mirror, I was given the shock of my life. My once perfect eye make-up from last night had smeared; my eye liner was smeared all the way to my temples and my mascara obviously smeared onto my undereye area. I LOOKED LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS TALKING WITH JUNGKOOK EARLIER!? Okay, no more drinking for me. I have got to stop getting drunk whenever I go clubbing with the guys.

I took off my clothes and realized that I didn't know how to use the shower. I contemplated on whether I should ask Jungkook. After a lot of thinking, I decided that I should call Jungkook before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter