Ch. 2

Office Life with Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: Boys Republic- Dress Up

Your POV

Aish, that Rap Monster. Stupid Namjoon. I was going to take the bus home and eat but no, the guys wanted to go clubbing. I don't know why they suddenly want to go today when they have always rejected the idea whenever Namjoon suggests it, which is everyday. We all went clubbing once but I got so drunk that I don't know what happened.

"Yah, don't you know that today's just Thursday?" asked Suga. "Yeah, there's almost no hot girls on Thursday. They usually come on Fridays or Saturdays." spoke a tired Jin. Then, Jimin spoke up, "Why? I think it's a good idea - clubbing today. Who knows? There might be hot girls there, but the only hottie I'll see is Seo Innie, right?" and threw his arm around my shoulder and winked at me. Okay, I swear. At this rate, I'll be falling for Jimin and that won't be good. I didn't hear anything else since I was too busy thinking about what would happen to me if I started liking Jimin. By the time I returned to my senses, we were going clubbing since Hopie oppa and the Alien agreed to go clubbing. We all decided to meet up at my place in an hour even though I had no voice in the decision despite it being my apartment.

After about an hour, I was ready. I wore a black skintight dress that had cut-outs on the side [1,2]. For my shoes, I wore black with white killer heels that could honestly be used as a weapon, if desired [3]. I used different shades of brown and white for my eyes, a simple look [4]. I curled my hair slightly then ruffled it to give it that effortless yet chic look [5].

I wonder if I overdressed....I was just about to change again when my doorbell rings. Aish, they're here already!? I run over, actually, it was more like speed walked since I'm in heels. I opened the door to find models. Not the idiots I work with, but flippin' models.

I always knew they were handsome in their suits at work but I didn't know they could be y too! Especially Jimin, that sleeveless black vest and the black wife beater underneath. Everyone else was great but Jimin stood out since he was basically showing off his muscles. I guess the boys were thinking the same thing about me as I was because their mouths were wide open, even Jin. I guess I got a little cocky because I smirked and said, "Jin. Do you still want to cut me open with a scalpel?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "no, because I don't want to see you . Ew." I cocked my head lightly since I was confused. He smirked and said, "not only are you irritating but you're also dumb. Why would I cut you open with a scalpel when your dress is already cut on the sides? If I cut you further, the dress is gonna fall apart and you'll be . I don't wanna see that." "It's only cut toward the front, it's totally closed in the back," I defended. As if I wanted to make myself absolutely clear, I turned my back to show them that the cuts on the side of the dress weren't on the back despite not needing to. He grunted and I turned back around and stepped aside to let everyone in. As Jin was about to walk by, we made eye contact and I stuck my tongue out at him. He then acted as if he was going to bite it and mouthed, "I'm going to bite it off." I closed the door with a small smile on my face.

They weren't planning on going until around 7:30 since "we have to make a big entrance," quote by Namjoon. I don't think people will see you anyway since it's a club but whatever. Namjoon's a pro so I just went along with what he said. I excused myself to my bedroom after telling them to make themselves comfortable, that there's food and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter