Ch. 12

Office Life with Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: UNIQ- Falling in Love (Chinese)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up due to my constantly ringing phone. I groaned lightly and reached across to grab my phone off of my bedside table. I knew it was Hoseok hyung because he's the only one that would continue calling until the other answered.

"Hyu-"

"Hey, Kookie!!! You're up!!! Let's go to Seo Seo's today!!!" I became a bit more interested when he mentioned Seo In.

"Why? Is something wrong? Did something happen to her? Is she okay?" I couldn't help but wonder if Seo In was harmed, like...her.

"Seo Seo's fine. Kook-ah....what happened to her wasn't your fault. I wish you'd realize that...."

I tried to get off this solemn topic and tried to make my voice sound more..cheerful, "but why Seo In's? Do you miss her already?"

"Yes! I called everyone else already. Suga's not happy about being woken up but...oh well. I'm J-Hope and he can't say no to hope. But, Jin hyung hasn't answered a single call from me. Is he mad...?"

"He's probably fine, he's done that before." I was trying to reassure Hoseok hyung but whenever Jin does that, he's usually not okay. The first and last time he ignored our calls was when his mom died.

After a few more minutes of talking, we agreed to meet at Jin's house in an hour. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth after I finished showering. I changed into something casual but chic [1].

I didn't usually eat breakfast so I made myself my usual morning cup of Espresso. Soon, an hour passed and I headed out and got in my car. I drove to Jin hyung's house which was about 15 minutes away. I saw Hoseok hyung, Suga hyung, and the rest of the guys there. I guess Jin hyung wasn't home because he didn't answer the door at all during the 10 minutes Hoseok hyung was ringing his doorbell. We finally decided that Jin wasn't home and left after about 30 minutes of constant bell ringing. We all headed to Seo In's house.

We rang the doorbell to Seo In's house. I heard her shuffling on the opposite side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter