Ch. 9

Office Life with Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, lovelies~ Please re-read the previous chapter, even if you did already, because it got deleted for some reason so I retyped it TT^TT I changed some parts so please re-read(: I added a special part so please re-read chapter 8^^

Chapter song: iKON- Long Time No See

Your POV

I sighed. I knew I'd had to explain it to Mark oppa sooner or later but I didn't think it'd be this soon! I don't even know what to explain. I took off my shoes and walked past Mark oppa; I then walked into my kitchen. Mark oppa followed after me. I handed him the box of beer from my fridge because I cannot explain what happened while I'm still sober. After I handed him the box, I left the kitchen area and walked upstairs toward my bedroom. Mark oppa placed the box on the coffee table in my living room and followed after me. I didn't say anything and neither did Mark oppa but I know he's there. I look to see where he is from the corner of my eye and he's leaning against my bedroom door frame [1]. I was about to take off Jungkook's sweater when I realized that there's a fully grown male in the room with me. I stopped and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and gave me a smirk, "c'mon Seo In. I'm not gonna attack you." I gave him a deadpan look, "oppa. As much as you've seen other women and changing....turn around anyway." He chuckled but he didn't turn around....damn. He said "it doesn't matter. Once you get drunk, you'll strip so I'll see anyway. I know your drinking habits." I gasped and turned to him with a shocked look, "OPPA! THEN YOU SHOULD STOP ME!" He lifted a finger and shook it, "nope. I do not reject women that strip off their clothes in front of me." This oppa....is pretty digusting. Once I returned to my senses after a lot of Mark Tuan- talking in my brain, I saw that Mark oppa was no longer there. Phew, I let out a sigh and took off Jungkook's black "shorts." I'm just going to insist that they're shorts instead of boxers, it'll relieve my soul. I folded it and put on white high-waisted shorts. I took off Jungkook's sweater and as I was folding it, I heard a snort-cough. I immediately turned around and there he was! Mark, sitting on my bed, watching me. WHY IS HE STILL HERE!? I realized that I was still in my bra and I quickly wore the crop top I was holding [2]. He chuckled and then left the room after winking at me. I walked out after him with a small frown on my face. That frown disappeared once I saw who was sitting on my couch - L.Joe oppa!!! I quickly grabbed two beers from the box on my coffee table and handed L.Joe oppa one. I'll introduce L.Joe. His real name is Lee Byunghun but he prefers to be called L.Joe; he's 27 years old and he's the fashion designer for Mark's family's clothing brand, NAUT. L.Joe oppa shook his head and said, with a smile, "thanks but no thanks, Seo In. I just came to tell you two that I won't be home for....a while. I'm going to America....for private family matters." I asked him, "how long....is a while....oppa?" "A minimum of 7 years....Seo In" whispered L.Joe oppa. Wow....I was shocked from the sudden news but I saw Mark oppa's facial expression from the corner of my eye and I almost laughed out loud. He had this deadpan look. After a few seconds of silence, Mark oppa finally speaks, "yo, dude. That's not cool. I just returned after being away for 4 years." I decided to tease Mark oppa a little. "Oppa, it's not L.Joe oppa's fault that he has to leave right as you return. You were only supposed to be away for a year. You probably played around so it ended up being four years." I smirked a little when I saw his jaw drop a little. I regretted it the moment a smirk formed on his perfectly pink lips. He retorted, "well, I'm sorry, Ms. Red Lace, that I am a healthy male with needs." I gasped....how dare he call me by my bra color and design!? THIS ERTED ! "Ms. Red Lace? Seo In, did you change your bed sheets again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter