Ch. 7

Office Life with Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: BTS- Let Me Know

Your POV

Why is my heart beating faster!? WHY!? I looked at Jin and he was still holding the ice pack on his cheek while waiting for Jimin's surgery to finish. I stood by the chairs with my back and right foot against the wall....I hate to admit it but I've spent this entire time staring at Jin. I don't know if he noticed but if he did, he's doing a great job at acting as if he didn't because he hasn't looked at me once. Right then, he looked up and made eye contact with me. I stiffened....and for the first time, Jin cracked a small smile at me....WHY IS MY HEART BEAT SPEEDING UP AGAIN!? It's because it still hasn't calmed down from Jimin's accident, yeah that's why. I nodded my head and sighed, then the doctor came out from the ER. Immediately, every one of us stood up and almost jumped him. The doctor told us that it was just spinal shock and that Jimin is currently resting and being transferred to a VIP room. Wait....VIP room? I looked at Jungkook and he shrugged. I looked at Suga and he directed his eyes toward Jin. Ahhh....so Jin got the VIP room for Jimin. Jin got the room number of where Jimin was transferred to and we all followed Jin. Room #488. We went in and Jimin was already comfortable with food and everything, like damn boy. That was quick. We talked for a while about random crap until I noticed someone was missing. Jin. I quietly opened the room door and walked out before sliding the door shut behind me. I looked right then left, then I saw Jin's light brown hair by the vending machine just down the hallway. I walked toward him and stood in front of him. He was holding his head and I guess he saw the red Converse high-tops Suzen unnie lent me because he lifted his head. His eyes widened slightly before he regained his composure. I sighed and turned to the vending machine and inserted a few dollar bills I found in my pocket and clicked on Jin's favorite chocolate milk and on my favorite strawberry milk. I'm not sure if Jin noticed but I grabbed the two cans from the dispenser and handed Jin's to him. He lifted his head to see what I was offering and looked at me....I pushed my hand toward him a little, he took it this time, luckily. If he didn't, I would've just left it at his feet. He opened the can and I did the same....it was silent until he spoke up, "how did you know I liked chocolate milk....?" "I pay a lot better attention than you think, Jin" I replied, nonchalantly. Suddenly, I realized what I said and my body tensed. I glanced at Jin from the corner of my eye and noticed that he was just staring straight in front of him while blinking his eyes. Then, he returned to drinking his choco-milk. I relaxed when he didn't seem to realize what I said.

Jin's POV

I can't believe that of all the hospitals we could've gone to, we just had to come to Father's work. Damn. I noticed a movement and saw red Converse come into my view. I looked up and saw Seo In....what is she doing here? Then, without saying anything, she turned to the vending machine. Oh, she's just here for drinks. After a few seconds, I saw a can of my favorite chocolate milk from my peripheral vision. I looked up again just to see Seo In....again. I thought she would leave after she got the drinks. She pushed her hand toward me again so I took it. It was silent and then I said, "how did you know I liked chocolate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter