Chapter 8

Love at first sight?

            Zico pulls Kimmy into the lift.The door closes and they're heading for the 8th floor where his recording studio is located.The other members couldn't do anything but listen to their leader's order.The lift stops at the 10th floor and they make their way to the rec.studio..."wow,i like your studio"Kimmy said that as they entered the studio.Zico took out a piece of paper and gave it to Kimmy."here are the lyrics"he said that as he gives her the piece of paper."ok let's do this,i composed this a long time ago but never got the chance to record it with someone."he says that as he plays the instrumental of the song."so,all we need to do is record the vocals"."so whats the point of wanting to do this in a hurry then" as Kimmy said that Zico froze.

 

              Kimmy then continues her sentence."I mean all we need to do is record the vocals,and since the song is barely 3 minutes long it will take at least 1 hour to record the whole song,i thought the reason you wanted to do this so fast was because we might need to compose the song,i also thought it's because the song was a very long song"she said all that while looking at the monitor.Zico then walks to her.Kimmy notice him walking to her and thought he was going to yell at her or something.Suddenly,Zico puts his hands on her shoulder.He leans closer and kisses her lips.

 

                 Kimmy's eyes widen.Their lips lowly parted.Zico looks at her, "it's because i want you to be with me...and only me" he said that as he gaze into her eyes."i couldn't stop thinking about you after watching those videos,i couldn't sleep because of you" he continues..."Kimmy-ah,I love you"...He removes his hands from her shoulder and sat on his chair."let's start the recording session" he said."oh-ok" said Kimmy as she makes her way into the recording booth.

 

A/N:next chapter is the last chapter..):