Chapter 6

Love at first sight?

             Kimmy was still in the dance studio but this time Jaehyo and Taeil wanted to hear her sing.Zico wanted to finish the song but since everyone wants to hear her sing,he just had to listen along.Taeil walks to Kimmy "ok here's the mic now let's hear you sing"he said as he was handing her the mic."Maybe we should take turns singing"Kimmy suggested as she looked at the other members sitting down."okay then,i'll sing first then Taeil and then you"said Jaehyo as he reaches for the mic in Taeil's hands."ok"Kimmy said as she gives the o.k sign."sigh" Zico let out a sigh.He then rest his head on the wall with an annoyed face.

 

            Taeil and Kimmy sat down as it was Jaehyo's turn to sing.But when he starts to sing his voice sounded weird.He stops and started doing vocal exercises."lalalal LA ~"his voice suddenly cracked.

"Hyung,are you losing your voice" asked U-Kwon.After doing a few more vocal exercises he then realises he is losing his voice."Then i don't think you should sing,it might make you loose your voice completely.if that happens what are we going to do about tomorrow's interview"B-Bomb said as he grabs the mic from Jaehyo.He noodded and sat down.Taeil grabs the mic "i guess it's my turn"Everyone sat back down awaiting Taeil's performance.Zico on the other was just sitting at that same spot speaking in his mind.Great,now Jaehyo's losing his voice.Why are they so eager to see her do all this,can't they just watch them on the internet....like they always do!*looks at the time* it's almost 2 o'clock and we still haven't start recording our song.If we ends up not recording it,i will kill somebody....

 

             The music started and Taeil began to sing "Please".It's one of his favourite songs to sing.He sang without breaking a sweat.Kimmy had her eyes locked on him with her jaws open.She was so amazed at his voice.Without realising it he was done and it was her turn to sing.Taeil gave her the mic "Fighting!" he said...she then chose her song's instrumental.She decided to sing "Never Gonna Let You" by Faith Evans.The music starts and the moment she start singing everyone was completely mesmorized at how this small girl can have a deep and beautiful singing voice.Zico who never had any interest in these types of songs was also amazed at how amazing she was at singing.She didn't sing for very long but they all saw how talented she was.They gave her a big round of applause."Wow i didn't expect that at all" Taeil said as he was still clapping for her.Zico stood up and said "Good you're done now let's go do that song"."Not yet!" yelled Kyung."It's time to hear her rap" he said as he high fives P.O."Oh,cool i want to listen to her rap too"said U-Kwon in the end they all decided to hear her rap.But Zico was still mad.It's already 2 30.Who knows how long they're going to rap.Actually i wanted to hear her rap too but i don't want to waste more time...

 

A/N:The italic sentences is what Zico is thinking...here's how i imagined Kimmy singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7-PF754_Y