Chapter 1

Love at first sight?

    One morning,at Block B's dorm,everyone was watching tv,everyone but  Zico.He was watching a video on the internet. "Hyung,you're not watching naughty videos are you?" asked maknae P.O with a smirk."No i'm not,i'm watching this video of a girl dancing.She can also rap and sing" Zico replied with he eyes remaining on the screen of his laptop."Dancing?let me see" U-Kwon hurried over followed by the rest of the members.The members are amazed at this girl's talents...."Wow,she's a pretty good rapper..hmmmm,i like...."said Kyung with that greasy smile of his."Yea,she's very talented...and very cute too"said U-Kwon."okay,okay let's stop before you guys start drooling on my laptop"said Zico while shutting down his laptop.

 

 Later that night

    While the members were eating dinner,"hey,you know that girl in the video?"asked Zico.."yea,what about her?"replied B-Bomb.."I actually like her,i wanna meet her,i wanna work wth her"said Zico."I want to meet her too,we can do a duet together"said Taeil."Pfft,yea right...we don't even know where she lives,we don't even know her name"said Kyung."Hmmm,i guess you're right"said Zico.The other members nodded in agreement....after dinner they all went to bed.Everyone was sleepy except for Zico who was still thinking about that girl."*sigh*I just want to meet her" said Zico as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

Sorry if my story is short/not interesting,i'm not very good at writing....mianhae :(