Verse 9.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

˝They're the same shoes Joonie˝

˝These are Air force 1 and these areAir Force 1 Originals, they are not the same shoes˝

˝They're nikes and they're white.  Now put one pair  on and let's go˝ - Dayanara was tired of Dok2's meticolous wardrobe checks. He insisted on a perfectly paired outfit while she was completely satisfied with a white blouse, jeans and black heels, but the „star“ had to color match everything, even his underwear which no one would see.

They were supposed to go around Seul and maybe shop.

Maybe she should have proposed something else. After he dropped her at her hotel last night they exchanged phone nummbers, kakao id's and e-mail adresses, like she wasn't staying for the few days. He was paranoid of her leaving and she had to promise she'll message him first thing in the morning. It was rewarding though, the beaming smile she recieved when he heard that was enough. 

˝Fine I'll take my Adidas originals˝- He pouted and went over his shoe closet, yes the man had a shoe closet full of sneakers and pulled a blue box with three white stripes on it.

˝Joonie, just take what you like stop making a fuss out of it, seriously˝

˝But I have to look good!˝

˝You do!˝- Dayanara said throwing a pair of socks at him hitting him square in the face. He stood there grinning.

˝You think I look good, ehhh?˝- His smile widened and even got a bit sleazy. 

˝Oh deer lord why me˝

˝Deer? I think it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter