Verse 8.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

˝Well that was...˝- Dayanara didn't know what to say. The words hit home hard. In a wierd way it was almost as listening to her worries and thoughts all these years. So he didnt't forget about her, in fact he didn't stop thinking.  

˝Listen, let me take you to your hotel room I think I dumped...a lot on you˝- Dok2 said slowly. He turned to take his car keyes when Dayanara sighed loudly.

˝It's not that I'm just honestly surprised but yeah, I should probably get some sleep...˝- Daynara said loooking at hims sideways.  He was staring at his reflection in the glass, gnawning on his lip

˝It's been a while I know, c'mon I'll drive you˝

˝Okay, bye Lami˝- Dayanara crouched down and pet the dog recieving sloppy dog kisses. Giggling she followed Dok2 to an elevator and stood beside him while he played with his car keyes. What car had a B and wings for it's emblem? 

The elevator stopped in the garage and Dayanara looke at a t row od white cars. Expensive, luxury cars. Dok2 stopped in front of a white sedan and clicked his keys. The lighs and she swore she she heard the engine purr, welcoming it's master.

˝Woah˝- Slidding in the open passenger seat Dayanara was flashed with white leather and expensive wooden enterior. Dok2 chuckled and got in.  They drove in silence and it wasn't one of those awkward ones, more like a peacefull reunion silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter