Verse 2.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was free of classes so Dayanara bought a dictionary and took  her homework to the park.  She went there to study..not see if the boy would be there again. Of course.

With an iced Americano in one hand and her stuff in the other she sat in the exact spot as yesterday and waited. The other side was empty. Not even parents with their childern. She looked at the clock on her phone, barely  11 am. A long sigh left , at least she would study a bit.

Let's start with the basics of Korean  English statements. That wouldn't be too hard, would it?

***

The sun was just about to set when Dayanara finished her homework for the day.  Sixty pages of her „Language studies“ and some math. She was quite satisfied with it. Her tummy roared with hunger and she laughed. Somene chuckled.

Lifting her head she saw the boy from yesterday grin at her, he was dressed the same and still had those papers.  Today he had a beanie on, a black one.  Did he mock her? Scowling Dayanara stuck her tongue out and stuttered in broken Korean ˝Forgot eat.˝

The boy laughed at her broken sentence and she felt her cheeks redden. His laugh was a boyish giggle. Too cute.  She watched as he shook his head and montioned to a small kimbap place across the park. The food was cheap there, kimbap rolls were around 5-10.000 won and it would fill her up. 

Pity they were all made with meat.

That she didn't eat.

And with her broken Kore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter