Verse 5.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed and it turned into summer, the leaves in the park were green, the place buzzing with kids.  Dayanara sat in the park watching them. Her hair got longer, reaching her mid back. Kids would come to her and tell her she looked pretty. She'd smile and thank them.

Her Korean got better. She found a few friends and even courses weren't that bad anymore. She still lived in the same apartment building and still came to the park. She managed to see him one day, sitting on a bench opposite of where they used to sit and watch people. He looked thinner. 

She didn't go over to him, why would she? He was the one that choose not to come anymore and therefore she her heels and walked out of the park.

**

Ever wondered how time flew past you when you didn't notice? When your time was filled with a friendly touch, studies and going out.  It all became a blur. Dayanara didn't notice the subtle changes in her behaviour, how she would talk in Korean with ease, how her gestures resembled a native Korean more, how her clothes mirrored the fashion on the streets. 

Time flew faster, each day filled with laughter and sunshine and before she knew it Dayanara was stading in hall, in a mass of blue uniforms recieving her diploma. She had finished Univeristy in a foreign country.

Daynara was  buzzed, heels dragging the streets, voice shrieking from the sojushe had with her friends at the graduation party. She grabbed her friend for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter