Verse 7.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

˝So what you're saying is, you met a guy who was already a good underground rapper and you just formed your label?!˝- Dayanara was sitting on the couch of Joon's penthouse overlooking Seul and shaking her head.

˝Yeah..I got lucky and I worked my off˝

˝It payed off.˝- Dayanara smiled at him and looked around the spacious apartment filled with the newest technology and only the best that money could buy. You could sense it in a way, him buying all he ever wanted and displaying it in his home.  Like his wardrobe with duplicates of expensive shoes and other stuff.

˝And you? What did you do?˝- He asked curious. Dayanara had to supress a laugh, the man had two cats and a dog and was currently surronded by his small pack and petting them.

˝Never thought you'd be the cat type Joon, well lets see, after I got mad at you I finished Uni and my Visa expired so I returned home to find a job. Some random desk job until a friend from Uni called me on skype about a job offer and here I am˝

˝You're at a hotel now right?˝

˝Yeah I just came for the interview and then I'll see what next I didn't do my papers right ahhaah˝- Dayanara grinned. Why would she bother with Visa's and such if she didn't get the job?

˝Stay here I have the space˝- He offered while petting his black cat, Cash was it?

˝Guilty consciousnes?˝

˝Maybe˝- He winked at her and Dayanara blushed.  He was cute before but now, he seemed buffer and healthier.

˝Do you know how afraid I was for you? You lil' ..˝- She breathed out. It was strange, he was right there, living and breathing and still she couldn't shake the worry.  He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter