Verse 6.

A stroll in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gonzo, Dok2, Lee Joon Kyung sat at a bench in Seul and watched his dog play around. It was late, around 11 pm and peopel were at home, sleeping or spending time with his loved ones. He was supposed to walk Rani with The Q hyung but he couldn't make it.

Rani walked around and sniffed anything and anyone. She started to bark and Joon lifted his eyes from his Iphone. A girl was sitting on a bench and petting Rani. She cooed and called him cute.

˝It's a girl˝ - Joon yelled. He watched as the girl stopped petting Rani with her hand in midair. She looked confused and somehow familiar. Short with a pettit figure and long brown hair. Had he seen her at one of his shows? 

˝JOON YOU LIL ˝- The girl screamed and started walking over.  She wasn't his ex, he couldn't remember the last time he had a girlfriend so who was she?  She marched over wit hher eyes narrowed and for a second he got scared. Was she one of those mad fans? Sasaengs?

She closed the gap between them and before he could speak hugged him hard.

˝You idiot! I though you died!˝- She said and burried her head in his shoulder.  The voice was familiar and that accent on her Korean...

˝Daya?!˝

˝WHO ELSE COMES TO THIS PARK.  Seriously Joonie! When did you get tattoos and that?˝- She stepped back and eyed him from head to toe. He felt a blush creep on his neck.

˝Yah! I came to walk my dog!˝

˝Since when do you have a dog?˝

˝Since last week!˝- He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter