Flash Back

His side vs Her Side

[a/n] hey everyone! Sorry (I keep saying this) for the looooooooooong gaps of my chapters. I've said this too. I'm soo busy with everything.. and PROM's coming.. you know how it is.. damn. so this chap explains the half part of how Chunhei became Hyunseung's girl.. XD this is going to be a bit boring  since I didn't spend my time and effort on this one.. not like my other chaps.. so I hope you'll still continue reading this. YYYYYEEEEEYYYY I love new readers! Thanks for supporting guys. As much as i want to.. I cant reply to everyone quickly.. I'm sorry everyone. i love you all <3 you make me so happy! and silent readers.. you're still loved.. dont worry ;)

C H A P T E 9

Why am I here? Why does this place look awfully familiar? I could see my brother walking by my side and bumping to people while we pass through the thick crowd. The music was too loud for me to hear any human word except “woooooooo” and “yeah”. Okay. What the hell..

 

My eyes wandered across the room as if I was searching for someone.. I just don’t know who. At last! We found a place where there’s space for us to breathe and stand without being knock or bump by mad people. Speaking of mad people… there were some guys who got my attention. It’s him again. Yong Junhyung…. With some boys I don’t even know. They we’re dancing to a very upbeat song and I must say.. they’re quite cool dancing and popping like that.(see the dance here). Phss.. Stupid girl.. can't even dance wih him. I mean.. come on. He's was too good for them. Not that I’m amused or something.. err..

 

I shrugged the thought and looked at my brother. He seem out of his mind like  he’s physically present yet mentally absent.. staring blankly.. *click* I snapped my fingers near his face. He got back from reality just in time… Hyunseung approached us with his warm and seductive smile.

 

Oh!Oh!Oh! I remember now.. Hyunseung invited us in his birthday party..

 

“Hey!” He high-fived my brother and then shifted his gaze on me. “Chunhei~” His eyes stared straight into my eyes… no scratch that… into my soul.. I think I just died. Well.. not literally though.

 

I checked my outfit if I look good. maybe I over did myself or something. I'm so nervous. WHY AM I SO NERVOUS? I looked down and examined myself. I saw Hyunseung glance at me from head to toe. I think I'm going to have a nervous break down. Mini skirts like this rarely fit me and I just cant stand thinking if I look good or not. Trust me.. I dont wear or dress like this...(see here) just for some parties like this one. This is embarrassing.

His face came closer and closer.. then he whispered something like.. I’m not sure if I heard him right… “You look so beautiful.. more beautiful, Chunhei..” I blushed at the thought and at the same time surprise why my brother’s not minding this at all. Yet he told me not to date anyone… why isn’t he acting on THIS subject matter right now?! Okay.. maybe it’s a good thing that he’s pro-Hyunseung here.  Dongwoon oppa’s aura is calm.. like he likes every bit of this relationship I’m having with Hyunseung.

 

“I’ll get a drink first.. I’ll leave you two alone for awhile..” Dongwoon almost shouted it because the music (Oh na na.. What's my name~ lol) is freaking loud at the moment.I think I'm going to have a Last Song Syndrome with this one.Hyunseung had his fingers intertwined on mine and he giggled at the sight of my pink cheeks blushing over his suddn actions. Why isn’t he the cutest thing ever?!? I’m sooooooo falling head over heels for this guy.

 

“Seung!” someone called out then Hyunseung turned around to see who it was. 

 

“Junhyungie!!” They did a weird handshake and ended it with a knuckle punch. “I thought you’re going to ditch my party AGAIN.” Giving emphasis to AGAIN.

 

“Neeh.. I got bored. You know me..” He stared at me. what’s left for me to do is avoid his eyes. Aish… I hate him so (censor)-ing much. =.= “I see you’ve met Chunhei..”

 

“Oh yeah.. You know each other?”

 

“NO!” ..“YES!” both of us said in unison.

 

“What? Wait.. yes or no?” Hyunseung got baffled by our little argument here. He raised one eyebrow.. seems like he’s not getting the situation.

 

“NO!” I said in pure serious yet guilty tone..“YES!” while Junhyung said it again.. in unison

 

….”Okayyy…" He cut us off because it's because awkward and all he gets is contradicting answers from both of us. "So both of you wanna come upstairs to the VIP room..?”

 

“You have a VIP room?” I childishly asked with my puppy dog eyes. Clueless and Dumb girls look cute right… Ha! The flirt that I am. 

 

“Of coarse.. Just for the people that.. I let in my inner circle of trust.. if you know what I mean.”  He wink. HE WINK. Ohmygosh… ‘Chunhei.. be the lady that you are..’ I reminded myself… then smiled angelically in approval.

 

“Oh!! That’s really cool.”

 

I constantly glance at my watch. Mom told me that I should be home at 10 while oppa can stay as long as he wants. That’s just sad! And all these because I’m a girl.

 

“You look really pretty tonight Chunhei-ssi” blushing, I ran my fingers on my silky locks.

 

“You look good yourself! Don’t be formal around me.. since you just let me in your inner circle… right?” He chuckled at my words.. which I really never found funny at all. He’s still cute though.. "I forgot to greet you... Happy Happy Birthday Hyunseungie!" With a wide smile on my face I sang him a small happy birthday song which made him really really happy.

 

“Okay Chunhei-ah.. I wont.. and thank you.. for that wonderful song..” He smiled as I sat on a red cushiony loveseat across the room where all his friends are.. the VIP room. WOW.

 

He put his arm around my shoulder which I thought.. was very awkward between us. I couldn’t really talk to him about a lot of stuffs… like there’s an invisible barrier that separates our world. I don’t know.. we have nothing much in common.. I guess.

 

“What month do trees hate the most?” He blurted out all of a sudden. His smile never faded and his eyes never left mine.

 

“hmmm.. let me think….”

 

“Okay.. try…”

 

“I’m sorry.. I don’t know.. “ I giggled.


”It’s Sep-timberrrrrr!”

“Hehehehehe..” Awkward laugh from me. He just shared the corniest joke EVER. But since he’s cute and lovely, I’ll pay him my respect by laughing to whatever.

 

My eyes slowly observed the people.. the room.. everything. I had this heavy feeling inside me as if something or someone’s missing. I cant pin point what..or who.. then I saw HIM. AGAIN. He was playing with his drink and sat quietly near the liquor bar. I stared not knowing why or even.. how long but then Hyunseung snapped my pause time.

 

“Sooo… will you?”

 

“Uhh.. will I what?”

 

“…….” He looked disappointed. Did I miss something? There was an awkward silence that passed us by.. minutes that seemed like hours for god’s sake!

 

“Uhm.. sorry.. I’ll just go to the restroom. Will that be okay?” He nodded. I made an excuse while slowly walking to find the comfort room.

 

Hmmmm… Where is it.. really?

 

Oh here! I glanced at the bottom part of the door and saw a yellowish orangie light escaping from the thin gap between the wall and the door. *Sigh* I clutched the knob and unhurriedly opened the damn door.

 

“What are you…?!” I cant believe it. “What is this..?!?!?” dumbfounded, there I was standing just outside the room with two people looking at me.. guilty..

 

 

 

Junhyung’s shirt was ed and his belt was unbuckled. Beads of sweats were flowing down his forehead. Yuuki on the other hand, was lying on the bed.. her hair all messed up and her dress crumpled.

 

Chunhei’s tears started flowing without her knowing why. This must not hurt her.. why would this hurt her. It’s YONG JUNHYUNG the JERK for crying out loud. But she was hurt like she got stabbed a thousand times.

 

Yuuki was smirking while Junhyung stupidly looked at Chunhei.

 

“Yah! Chunhei.. let me…” but before he could even finish his sentence.. Chunhei ran away…away from him. “…explain..” he mumbled to himself as he finished his words.

 

 

*beep*   *beep*   *beep*

 

the alarm clock buzzed noisily.. waking me up early in the morning.. too early if you ask me. “Aigoo..” I muttered in annoyance. I rolled out of bed and wash my face with cold water.. refreshing.. “…why that memory again…” I faced the mirror.. about to cry.. but I held it and slightly slapped my cheeks. “Stupid bad dream…” *sigh* “Nightmares…” That memory on that faithful night.. I just cant seem to get out of my head. Yong Junhyung..  I don’t know why you’ve hurt me that much.. but I just wanna clear out things…  “I HATE YOU TOO MUCH I COULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW…” I cursed at myself for acting that way.. and for having that feeling towards him.. “.”

And the bad part is.. his rose keeps reminding me of that stupid night.. If only I had the guts to throw that blue rose away. But I cant.. besides I like blue roses so damn much.. I cant afford having it thrown away and waste it. Damn you Yong Junhyung..

 

 

Hyunseung’s POV

 

Today’s a great day. I’m going camping with Chunhei together with my friends and I’m so excited. It was just like yesterday when me and my best friend, Junhyung went camping. Good old days. *sigh*

 

“Yah! Are you coming or what?” I asked Junhyung in an annoyed manner since he was too busy lurking on the Internet again. He’s not even listening. That’s just Junhyung.

 

His head angled a bit to look at me. “You were saying?” Then glued his eyes on his laptop again.

 

“Nevermind…”

 

“… I’m going.. “ He absentmindedly replied.

 

“Go pack now then… Lazy ..” He had his ‘I’m gonna nag at you’ look so I threw a pillow at him.

 

“YAH! Wanna Die?!”

 

“Just shut up”

 

“No you shut up…”

 

“I’ll go pick up Chunhei…” He paused for a moment. I knew why but I ignored it. “You go pack. Do  it fast.” He nodded once.

 

I'm having a bad feeling about today. I dont know.