Mountain Top

His side vs Her Side

 

My body feels very heavy today. I’m not saying that i gained weight – which I did. But this one’s different. I might be getting sick. Please not today. I wanna spend the day with Hyunseung. We haven’t really spend valuable time with each other. Sometimes I doubt if we really became a couple.

I recieved a text saying he’s coming to get me already. I need to hurry. Hmm What do I bring when I go camping? “oh! This one.” I slipped a pack of mosquito patches into the small pouch of my bag. I started filling the bag with my clothes and other essential stuff as the door bell rang. “Coming!”  I skipped off the strairs and opened the door – only to find HIM outside my house. “What are you~ doing here.” I emphasized ‘you’ since i really can’t stand saying his name right now.

“Picking you up. Isn’t that very obvious?” He lightly smiled which made me more annoyed. How dare he act like nothing’s wrong in front of me. Thick face jerk.  “Seriously?!” i complained and went upstrairs and carried my bag. This has to be my unlucky day. I thought it was just me and hyunseung. *sigh*

--

“So.. This is fun eh?” Hyunseung tried to lower down the awkward atmosphere while he glanced at the rearview mirror and smiled at me. Junhyung was the one driving so Hyunseung and i was piging out on the sweet corn Hyunseung brought along. It was really yummy that i didn’t bother talking to them. Since i was a bit out of the picture, they talked about a lot of things – boy things. Eventually I fell asleep.

“We’re here, babe” Hyunseung lightly poke my cheeks to wake me up. An amazing mountain view welcomed me from my deep sleep. “This is...WOW” i was literally speechless. Who wouldn’t? The mountain tops were covered with white snow and the lovely pine trees looked like frost giants. It was an overwhelming view that I just ad to take a picture of it. 

While unloading my stuff, I noticed that Junhyung was walking weirdly. Was it the incident on my balcony? – That’s what he gets for being stupid. “hey.. nice weather right?” He smirked when he noticed that i was blankly staring at him. I looked away and ignored him – like i usually do.  “Let me help you with that.” Hyunseung carried all my bags for me and put it inside the cottage that we’re suppose to stay at – the three of us.

*achoooh*

“Hey.. are you okay..?” I wiped off my sneeze and msiled at my boyfriend. He kissed my forehead and felt something weird. “You’re hot.” After he said it.. I just chuckled. It was really out of place to say it. “ What are you saying, Seungie?”

“No.. Seriously.. You’re hot. Are you sick?” Junhyung’s eyes glanced at me. I could tell at the corner of my eye that he was also looking at me. “I dont know. I have chills but this could be nothing. Don’t Worry much.”

 

Junhyung’s POV

“No.. Seriously.. You’re hot. Are you sick?” As i thought. She was very pale when i picked her up. No wonder she’s a little weak. Hope it’s nothing serious. This place is pretty much far from civilization. If we really really need help like medicines and such.. that would be a big problem.

I eagerly placed the wood I cut a while ago to the fire place. Chunhei must really feel cold right now.  She watched me build the fire. Her face was gloomy and tired. “Do you need some tea?” I asked her but she ignored me—nothing new to that. I’ve become tolerant of her ignoring and nagging at me. It was all my fault. I have no rights to get mad. I just have to take it all and bear with it.

I stood up to get the tea but then she insisted of doing it herself. “ Let me.” She walked right into the small kitchen and suddenly, I heard a loud thud.

“Hyunseung!” i called out after I saw Chunhei on the kitchen floor – she passed out. I lifted her up and rested her near the fire place. Hyunseung on the other hand got very jumpy and confused of what to do.

“I’ll go buy some medicine..” i told he not to but he didn’t listen “It’s 30kim from here and the snow’’s starting to thicken. Are you sure about this?” he nodded and left the cottage.

I found an old blanket so I covered Chunhei’s shivering body. Wood’s also running out so i forced myself to endure the cold and started finding fire wood. As i gather enought of it, the power suddenly fail. “Damn it.”

Slowly, I approach Chunhei and sat beside her. “I’m cold.” She whispered.  She was intensely shivering and without second thoughts, i lifted her up and cradled her into my arms. Unknowingly, she cringed and gripped my shirt. I can still feel her body shaking So I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She slightly opened her eyes and gaze at me. “Why..”

“what?”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“it’s because...” She cut my words and tears started flowing. “Why do you always confuse me? Why do you always have to be the one my mind keeps thinking of..Why do you make me feel that you love me?” She buried her face onto my chest. My shirt started to get soak but i didn't really care. I felt like my heart was struck by lightning. My arms tightened and my teeth clenched. I, myself was not able to answer that question. It took me weeks to figure out that Chunhei was someone special..She's no ordinary girl. She makes my heart beat go fast whenever i see her and go slow whenever I miss her “If you could hear my heart beating right now.. you would know the answer..” I whispered into her ears and I felt a tear slowly falling down my eye. I could never have you. 

[Imagine this being sung by Junhyung to Chunhei while she sleeps. ]

 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry! I was on hiatus and yeah. you can figure out the rest why i was not able to update this like for how many freaking months. Hope you still continue to support my fanfic. :( PS. I wonder what Hyunseung's reaction if he sees them XD

@dream_keeper88 I took a long time to update.. hope you read until my latest chapter. :D

@BubblyHyukHyun TBH. I'm not sure who will really end up with who. (lol maybe JunSeung) haha jk~ 

@doushenka101 there really was Junhyung Chunhei.. haha hope you like the scene. althought it was a bit sad. :(

@lovly39 thank you! though i only saw this now. TT_TT 

@MANGYAHang My fic's not really worth the wait but I still wish you'd support it D: