Pink Roses or Blue Rose for Christmas?

His side vs Her Side

[a/n] Hey Guys! Late update.. I know.. dont kill me yet.. YET XD hahah... I'm so sorry it took me sooo long to update.. I mean senior year.. it's SENIOR YEAR.. why does it have to be harsh on me? T^T ehhh... btw! This chap is a bit confusing since I jump the date from September (my last update was during September.. in the fic's calendar) and now it's December... I promise.. the next chap will explain everything! :D

 

 

REPLIES to my beloved readers :)

Hyukjen : If ever he said that to the me.. I would freaking marry him XD

ahroomee: Unnie! :D Thank you for always supporting this story.. :DD I really appreciate it! <3 <3 <3 Hyunseung's aegyo cast a spell on me.. that's why I made chaps that are Hyunseung biased. maybe if Junhyung will show us a lot of aegyo.. U'll have more Junhyung biased chap! :D

Sywing : dw.. maybe someday he will!.. :D

ninatastique: thanks!~ the poster's not very cool since I'm new to this editing thingie.. but I admit JUNSEUNG = HOT! oh oh oh! you like the links too? :)) i know right? but this chap has no link.. :< next chapter.. i'll put some! :D

dinjunsarang: ahahaha.. you bad girl.. XD dw.. Yonggun's all yours :))) yep.. Torpe nga gwapo naman! so okay lang~! :PP I'm soo making the latest chapters Hyunseung biased :< sorry dear!~

Lollipoppies: awwww! you make me smile! :D haha.. I'll try harder for you guys! Fighting :D

candy_01: sorry for the late update.. you can punch me now XDD hahahaha

bgirl_king : I would kill.. if there's really a girl that JUNSEUNG are hitting on.. XD kidding~ haha... How I wish :))) IKR?! the parody was pure EPIC! :) np~

 

vanillaxkun:new readers make me sooooooooooo happy! *hugs!!!!* oh oh oh.. I hope you'll like my update! thank you soo much! :D

EkaSha : Hello there!!! ^^ thank you soooo much for reading! *hugs*

 

 

 

C H A P R  8

 

“Merry Christmas, love” He gave me a peck on the cheek and gave me a bouquet of roses and a small gift box.

 

“What’s this?” I smelled the pink roses that he gave me that complemented the floral chain badge of my black mutton blouse (outfit for the date).. I hate pink roses but since it’s from Hyunseung..

 

 The curious cat that I was, I shook the small box to guess what’s inside.“A present for you..” He stopped my hand from shaking the box some more then smiled an Angelic smile.

 

“Really?..”

 

“Yes.. open it!” I quickly unwrap the gift. “Do you like it?” He asked nervously as I stared at the silver necklace with a beautiful diamond pendant (see this). THIS IS EXPENSIVE not just by the looks but by the brand that was visible near on the side of the dazzling heart pendant.

 

“Ohmygosh!” That’s all I could say at the moment since my jaw is busy dropping its way to the ground.

 

“It’s not pretty?”

 

“No no no no! It’s soooooooooooo pretty. Too pretty for me.. I mean.. OHMYGOSH!” Emphasizing the last part since it’s very relevant to my state of shock.

 

He chuckled a bit then he picked up the silver jewelry. Hyunseung motioned that I should turn around so he could put the necklace on me. It’s like how you see it in movies but better! “Don’t say that.. you’re the prettiest because to tell you the truth I LIKE YOU THE BEST. I mean.. more than anything. This is just a piece of jewelry but you’re the genuine beauty here.”  He then traced my face with his fingertip then fixed the locks of my hair and put it behind my ear.

 

“Thank you…” Like cars colliding, our lips found their way and before I knew it, we were kissing romantically under the mistletoe. Our first kiss.. eyes closed as if it would be better staying like this forever… holding each others hands and not letting go..as if tomorrow may not come. Is this what they call true love? Is he my first true love.. or was it HIM? Why does this kiss remind me of HIM and only HIM? But it doesn’t matter now.. I have Hyunseung.

 

He broke the kiss and gently hugged me.. whispering “I love you..”

 

“I love you too…”

 

 

 

[Hyunseung’ POV]

 

It’s passed 1 am already and her parents might get angry but since it’s Christmas curfews are goners.It’s still not an excuse for her not to go home.

 

 I should get her home now. I led her to my car and opened the door for her like a real gentleman.

 

 

I pulled my car over in front of their house. Giving her my jacket… cuz it’s damn freezing outside.

 

“So.. Merry Christmas again.. Yeobo.. can I call you Yeobo?” She laughed at my childishness but she nodded eventually.. in between laughs that is.

 

“Bye Yeobo…Merry Christmas!~” She sang her way out then shut the door closed. Chunhei’s just the cutest. She mouthed the words ‘I… love… you” in slow motion. Hahaha.. adorable.

 

 

Chunhei’s POV

 

The best Christmas ever! I snuck my way to my room so I wont wake my parents up… I know brother’s not home yet. He said he’ll be over at his friends house.. yeah right… maybe at Sohyun’s house that is. Hmm.. they’ve been dating for quite a while now too. Good for Oppa.

 

I change into my pjs (chopper).. ready to go to bed! Yey yey! I’ll be sleeping with a big smile on my face today.. just the thought of everything that happened makes me squeal. Look at me.. a fool in love. I cant wait till tomorrow!

 

*sigh*

 

Just before I can have my forty winks, I heard a loud thud outside my balcony. “What the . A criminal?” I thought I as I saw the shadow on the ground like it was sneakily crawling towards my door. My basic instincts told me to grab my pogo stick and use it as a weapon against the criminal. (a/n wtf. a pogo stick.. haha.. I cant think of anything else)

 

I slowly opened the door and scared the man to death. We both shouted like maniacs but not too loud for my parents to hear it.

 

“YOU! Are you trying to kill me?” Those were the words that escaped my mouth when I say Junhyung on the floor.. I think he was in pain..

 

“WHAT? You’re the one who’s going to kill me with that pogo stick that you nearly smashed on my face!” he nagged in agony. What happened to him?

 

“Shhhhhhh!”

 

“What now?!”

 

“keep quiet.. you’ll wake my parents okay.. got that? Why are you here..YOU?”

 

“Me what?”

 

“YOU..Yong Junhyung?”

 

“Just dropping by to say Merry Christmas!” He stood up and flailed his hands in the air like an idiot.

 

“That’s it?”

 

“No.. uhm.. NO.. God I’m nervous..”

 

A moment of silence….

 

“I came by to give you this… “ then he stole a kiss from my cheek. One second he was there then all of a sudden he jump to God only knows where.

 

“Bye Chopper!!!” He shouted too loud that it could wake my neighbors. That guy… he stole a kiss again… What to do if Hyunseung saw the whole thing.. *sigh*

 

When he said Chopper.. all I could remember was Joker.. he used to tell me that I should change my name to Chopper since I like chopper so much.. more than I like Luffy. How is by the way. It’s been months.. and I hadn’t talked to him. We’re both happy with our lives. Me.. having Hyunseung around and Joker having his girl.. that girl.. who is she?

 

But more importantly.. how did Junhyung know I am addicted to Blue roses.. well actually there’s no such thing as a blue rose .. just a dark purple or tinted blue roses.. nature doesn’t produce them.. YET. And what’s this? A gift bag? It's a cute gift bag though.. it has a snowman design and there's cute little fluffy balls at the button.. Pfft.. Anyways.. I don’t care what’s inside… if it’s from that guy.. no thanks.

 

I got back from bed and placed the blue rose in a vase together with the pink roses. I find it really really weird.. ironic actually.. that of all those pink roses that outnumbered the blue one.. my attention is dragged to that one rose..his rose.

 

I ruffled my hair and hit my forehead. "Why should he be included in my life? After what happened that night… This is why Hyunseung’s here… right?" I talked to myself

 

I should sleep this all off. Maybe I’ll have good dreams.. and probably a good morning too…

 

*Yawns*