Stop calling

His side vs Her Side

 

 

CA P T E R  4

[a\n] theme song for this chapter is... HELLO- SHINee if you want.. you can listen to the song while reading the fic... so love my readers... comments are loved as always~ ^^

 

[Chunhei’s POV]

 

I entered my first class in the morning. HISTORY. Apparently, my class schedules yesterday got 2 conflicting subjects so they just gave me a new one today. ‘So glad to have this as my first class’ I sarcastically thought to myself. All eyes where on me again like ‘new kid… ugh’ looks. I took a deep breath as I stood inform of the class, being introduced to my new classmates.

 

“Class, this is your new classmate, Son Chunhei. She’s a transferee so be good to her.” A middle aged woman said lively and put up her not-so-obvious fake smile.

 

“Neh…” The students lifelessly said in unison.

 

“Now,Chunhei here.. will be seated next to….” She played with her finger and pointed to a by with a jet black on the second row. “Yoseob” I got worried and bit my lips. To be honest, I’m farsighted so I NEED TO BE SEATED in front.

 

“Uhmm…” I shyly glanced at our teacher who was still smiling.

 

“Any problem…”

 

“Sorry ma’am but I’m farsighted.”

 

“Ohh!..” She thought I didn’t saw her eyes roll. “Jihyun … seat next to Yoseob-sshi so Chunhei can seat at the back.” She demanded.

 

“Aniyo! I wanna seat here next to Hyunseungie.” She pouted as our teacher glared at her. She forced herself to stand and carry her things. As our paths crossed, she whispered to me. “ …”

 

I can’t say anything but look at her with scared eyes. Great! I made a new enemy even before finding a friend. This .

 

<><><><><>

History ended and even though, I don’t like Roman Literature, I was still all eyes and ears. *Nerd* On the other hand, my seatmate that had a long brown hair, was just sleeping all throughout. Poor guy. I can just imagine him failing the test next week.

<><><><><>

 

I moved to my Trigonometry class where they say that the teacher’s a real terror. Gaah! I’m scared. Good thing I’m early. *breathe in breathe out* I nearly dozed off but I still manage to ‘listen’. I can’t really call it listening cuz my brain didn’t process math very well. My eyes where ready to shut down when..

 

~Hey Pretty boy you’re lacking something..

You don’t have--------“

 

Out of shock, I immediately removed the batter of my phone. Stupid! The person who just called will certainly get a piece of me.

 

“Who’s phone was that?” Our professor angrily asked us. Everyone just slowly looked at me. I could melt right there and then. D:

 

“Me…” I raised my hand and closed my darn eyes.

 

“GET OUT!” Harsh enough. It really didn’t take time for me to pack my things and leave. I changed my mind…I’m thankful to whoever called me earlier.

 

*sigh*

 

I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath. I searched for my phone and its poor battery then assembled it back.

 

“Unknown number?” whispering to myself. Who could this be?

 

I pressed the ‘call’ button. Suddenly, something… was ringing. Coincidence? Not really… I am 100% sure that the phone ringing right now is the phone I’m calling… I trailed the beeping sound. The sound’s coming from the fountain straight ahead so I went there.

 

Black Samsung phone. Who owns it anyway? *sigh*  

 

“You found me…” I turned around and saw this AWFULLY familiar figure. JunJerk.

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

“Hey Baby Blue…” I just so I can see her cute blushing face again.

 

“Stop that!” She pouted and looked away. This is way better! She stood there and suddenly glared at me. “YOU CALLED ME… IN MY TRIGO CLASS…” It was not as sweet as before. Aww.. She’s not really sweet to me originally. T_T I mean.. it was more like a shout.

 

“Neh!~”

 

“JERK!” She started walking away like she did earlier this morning. Hard-to-get girls are darn HOT.

 

“Yah.. wait.. wanna come with me?”

 

“NO”

 

“Come on….” I pled her.

“NO. It’s understandable in many different countries so you should understand them too.. NO”

 

“I’ll spread your baby blue scandal… you want that?” She turned around and grabbed my collar.

 

“…..You dirty…” she then loosen her grip and sighed heavily. “Fine.. “

 

“Yeah! Oh Yeah!”

 

“Better not be crappy.. Yong Junhyung.. I warn you..” Her eyes bore holes and even melted my heart. Fierce yet undeniably beautiful

 

“Promise… You’ll like this..” I smiled but not my flirty smile. My natural one. This is no ordinary game because now, I play for real. I don’t even understand why I’m like this. It just feels good… to be in love. The question is.. am I really in love? “Hurry…” I held her arm and dragged her to death.. [haha just kidding].. I was surprisingly dragging her..Gently.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Somewhere.. except HERE.”

 

“GOOD” She exclaimed.

 

[Author’s POV]

 

Since Chunhei just got kicked out of Trigonometry class and since Junhyung cut class just to be with Chunhei, both of them left school. NO GUILT.

 

“Are we going to ride this?” She gestured towards the Ducati, Dragon Design (like this one) parked right in front of her very own eyes.

 

Junhyung nodded lightly and comfortably smiled (lol this) at her. Chunhei didn’t hesitate to hop in since motorcycles interest her a lot. They drove around Seouland finally stopped at some small park.

 

“Cotton Candy!” Chunhei’s cuteness amused Junhyung and that made him spread a sweet smile across his gorgeous face.

 

“Yahh… buy me one..” She motioned Junhyung to come closer and he walked coolly towards her. “Hurry up! I want one…”

 

“Ne.. Ne… What color? Oh! Let me guess… BABY BLUE?” Chunhei got mad and crossed her arms.

 

“Don’t buy me then…” She turned her back and went to the swings alone.

 

[Chunhei’s POV]

 

I was being extra nice to him and he still pisses me off. What did I do to deserve his company? I hate this life. Why did I even let him have an opportunity? Am I crazy enough to be doing things I can’t even explain? Aigoo..

 

A hand patted me on my shoulder so I turned around.

 

“Cotton Candy..” I can never believe that I’m saying this but… Ohhh! This boy’s just too cute.. and he’s not even trying!

 

I shrugged my thoughts away. What are you talking about Chunhei? This is madness. Retain your composure dear… it’s not the end of the world. His personality really reminds me of Joker. I wonder if he's okay or if he's happy being with her right now. That gorgeous girl he's talking about... does she like him back? Are the together... dating? Is he smiling because of her?  Are they meant for each other?

 

I sounded so envious because the truth is... I wanna be that girl...

Joker..