Because Of Her

His side vs Her Side

 

[a/n] AHHHH! thank you sooo muhc for reading this boring fanfic.. hahah.. and SOOOORY for being so late in updating.. school's been such a pain in the @$$ lately.. T^T anyways! yey! i reached 44 readers! i love you all.. i swear I could just kiss you all right now! XOXOXO and.. I actually added super many fancams to make it up to you guys! all links are fancams k? :)

Just to inspire you! he's a song by Aozorafantasii :HELLO ENGLISH ACOUSTIC COVER

BEAST- Like yongJunhyung (g6 Parody) -GEE

REPLIES to my beloved readers :)

Hyukjen : hahah.. I cant think of any possible reason T^T sorry for that!

ahroomee: long time no talk unnie! D: busy with school and everything! i really wish you did well in your exams.. hahaha.. ^^

Sywing : lol YES! I like these kind of brothers! thank you so much for the support <3

ilovpocky93: waaah! I took long on updating. :(( hope you'll still read it! my imagination's low quality right now.. sorry! D:

ninatastique: I love love love Junseung too! I ship them actually.. so i decided that they'll be the main.. aside from seobie!^^

tangtanmg: Jealous Junhyung will be often featured here.. dont worry! :)

dinjunsarang: He's mine Yong! hahaha.. but we can like.. "share~".. lolol.. i'll find MORE of it! dw! took me long to update! when are you going to update dear? :(

Lollipoppies: Thank you! You're support is what keeps me writing.. though it's not that good! *hugs!* ILYM! <3

JiehuiZheng: thank you soooo much for reading! C:

hopelessromantic: irk?! hyunseung's aegyoy stuffs are killing me too! XD *fanning self*

candy_01: he'll be out soon! :D i promise! i hope you'll like the rest of the story.. T^T thank you for reading!

PS! all the silent readers! i love you too kay? Thank you! and much much much love!

 

C H A P E R  7

*R I I I I I I I I I N G G G G G*

 

 

Sound that ended our Lit. class. That was freaking embarrassing. I could just imagine Hyunseung laughing his out right now. =.=”

 

I covered my face then slowly shrugged my self. PABO.. why are you so stupid… Then I felt someone poking me.

 

“mmmm.. Chunhei-ssi?” I looked up and saw perfection.

 

“SORRY!” I blurted out and slapped myself. He chuckled under his breath then patted my head.

 

“It’s okay.. You’re too generous.. I appreciated it, Chunhei-ssi”

 

I cocked my head and pouted. “No need to be formal! Really.. I’m so embarrassed”

 

“hahaha.. You’re really cute when you’re like that..” Why is his (watchsmile so y and oh-so-melting? “Anyways.. can you come tonight?”

 

“What’s with tonight by the way?”

 

“Just a party.. please come! Will you?”

 

“Sure!” I twinkled my eyes like an idiot. Okay..seriously, I am such a flirt around this guy.

 

“Good.. Dongwoon is coming too..”

 

“Okay! I will..” Oh SHH… there’s nobody around but us..

 

Awkward.. >.<

 

Silence invaded our conversation. I hate it when everything ends up to this. Now we’re staring at each other with inane expressions.

 

(watch seung)“I’ll be going now.. he patted my head once again then I nodded..blushing. I saw his figure walk out of the room and then I started gathering my things. Good thing the next class starts in 30 minutes.

 

“mmm.. Chunhei~ you’re one embarrassing person…” I noted to myself… *sigh* My life’s a mess.

 

But when I got out of the room…

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

TEN FREAKING MINUTES and she’s not yet out of their classroom. It’s impossible that I got the wrong schedule. I swear the student’s service didn’t give me the wrong schedule. Where is she? I know she’s not absent cuz I saw her this morning with Dongwoon.

 

Hyunseung just swung the door open. Don’t tell me..

 

[for a JUNSEUNG MOMENT watch this]

“Hey!”

 

 

“Was there someone inside besides you?”

 

“Yeah.. Son Chunhei.. why?”

 

“Nothing..”

 

“Oh.. Are you coming tonight?”

 

“I’ll think about it..”

 

“Okay..I’ll be going now..”

 

I eyed on Hyunseung as he made a turn towards the locker room. He cant be with her right? I mean.. them.. alone.. together.. just him and her.. inside the classroom.. f#ck. I’m going crazy. Damn it.

 

After all those passing minutes that seemed like years.. slow and dreadful years.. she went out with a pretty smile on her face..

 

Chunhei..

 

Without any hesitation,I pinned her on the wall. Why? I don’t know (cute yong) the reason myself.

 

“What are you…?! JERK!”

 

Our eyes met.. and the spark was still there..  ‘if you knew just how I feel, I wonder what you'd say’

 

“get off!” She shouted at me but our eyes were still lock on to each other.. intensely burning each others gaze.

 

 

conversations in my head, spinning me round and round
out of a million girl, it's you I found
it's unpredictable, how you could change your mind..
I know I'm just falling for you

something bout the way you look at me, baby it's hard 
to let goShe gave up and looked away.

I breathe heavily and let her go but still trapped her with both my arms on the wall.

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

“JERK!”

 

“yes.. I know.. you’ve said that in like a gazillion times on my ears..but would you just listen to me first.?”

 

*sigh*

 

“I don't think I like this sort of awkward feeling. It kinda throws me out of balance everytime..It takes me twice as long to think of just the right words so that you won't think I'm crazy. Do you know.. I can't seem to be myself with you. do you understand how hard it is for me? Then you’re calling me a JERK.. My mind is getting used to thinking of you and I bet that you already have that someone special but even so, I'll keep on wishing for just a little while longer because you make me.. err,. okay.. in short.. I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU. And I’m sorry.”

Yes. Totally epic right? So sweet and romantic. I know every girl would have instantly fallen in love with me right now. Probably. This is what I wanted to tell her.. YES. WANTED TO but NEVER DID SAY IT. Why? I’m too stupid that I could just die right now. (watch)

 

“What time is it?” I said, lifting her fragile wrist and stared at her watch.. She observed me with awe like she wanted to break free but can’t. “You’re going to be late in 10 minutes.. I’ll see you around then..”

 

I backed off and left her there.. still thinking of my weird behavior. Maybe I’m not born for true love.. It’s too difficult to tell the right words. My heartbeat’s too fast and my hands are too sweaty. For the first time, my knees got weak and I cant think straight.

 

Because of her. 

finale~ Junhyung's OASIS