I Just Wanna Spazz Over You

His side vs Her Side

REPLIES! 

Hyukjen: haha.. it's in chap 6 :) thanks for reading!~ <3


ahroomee: i would definitely kiss back.. loolz! that hot?!?! =.= i guess chunhei's being stupid :)) thank for reading.. hmm. study hard first..then read this :D


dinjunsarang: haha... i did?! that's good cuz he was like O,O .. lolz.. i mean hot :))) i have hyunseung vids in my chap 6 :P.. nice one yong! we never know.. i might end up writing that :)))


Lollipoppies: you think so? it was a bit boring.. :)) but anyways... thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking much! ILYSFM haha.. stay awesome <3 hugggs~ xoxo


meiwai: do you mean junhyung? haha.. don't worry i always confuse both of them xD


pinksugaar: really!???! i'm soo glad you liked it.. i've updated.. so how was it? again.. thanks for reading! much love <3

Sywing: yes she is.. she's been bad.. lolzz.. :)) thanks for reading <333

 

C H A P T E R  6

 

[a/n] thanks for the love you guys~ <3 it meant a lot.. and this chap.. idk.. but i picked hyunseung cuz he got me spazzing for over 48 hours now~ :))) imma put some video of him being.. rdgdrtyhujgk OMFG hot.. then we go spazz about it k? :))) enjoy chapter 6~ i know it's a fail. please don't hate on me T_T

VIDEOS you wouldn't wanna miss :D

this is all about seungie being y cute and freaking O.O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GlLQU4TJuY  (i swear he's cute)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylOmmPCO_U

ps. are my links bothering you? if they do please tell me :O

 

[Dongwoon’s POV]

 

“Mianhe….” Her voice was weak and innocent but the hell I care! “Oppa…Umma might hear us…”

 

“SO?”

 

“She’ll scold me.. please.. stop this now…”

 

“Don’t be naïve, Chunhei! Ditching classes? Are you out of you senses?!”  Blame the big brother for being too uptight, neh? “I don’t give a damn for you excuses..!”

 

“It was not really ditching.. I got kicked out.. so..” She looked down and her hands were shaking.

 

“kicked out?! And now you joined that bastard with his gags and bad vices? Since when did you become friends with Junhyung eh? Since day one of your school year? You’ve been in my school for only two days and now.. you’re dating?!?”

 

“I was not dating him.” Her eyes were filled with tears and regret. I can never resist this girl. Not when she’s this crying like this..

 

I loosen up on her and calmed myself. I’m sorry Chunhei… for being too harsh on you lately.. :(

 

“Stop crying…” She looked up *sniff* *sniff* “You’ll look ugly!” She wiped her tears and tried to smile. “Just promise me.. my little girl’s not going to date that Junhyung, arasso?” Chunhei nodded cutely as I ruffled her hair.

 

“Oppa.. Saranghae..” I couldn’t help but smile. My stubborn sister just won’t grow up.

 

*sigh*

 

“By the way, Mika just called and was babbling about something. She said to tell you that she’s staying with her aunt tonight since you didn’t pick her up.” She smacked her forehead and cursed. “Bwoh.. what’s wrong?”

 

“I forgot! She should’ve stayed here. I promised her. Pabo”

 

“Neh.. Paboya~” haha. 

<><><><><>

 

[Chunhei’s POV]

 

 

“Good morning!” I yawned and walked through the kitchen where my dad, mom and Dongwoon oppa were sitting.

 

“Morning sleepy head.” Dad greeted me with his glowing smile.

 

“What date is it today?” I randomly asked them as if I’m forgetting something.

 

“September 3, dear.” My mom glanced at our calendar and returned to her daily newspapers. So what’s new today?

 

I took a bite from mom’s yummy French toast. “mmmmmmmmmmm” I let out a small giggle but then my brother interrupted me.

 

“Let’s go..?”

 

“Wait!”

 

“What?”

 

“30 minutes ahead of class? What’s up? And besides.. I’m going to brush my teeth first, aren’t you going to---? He nodded.

 

<><><><><>

 

“Chhakama!Chhakama!“ I quickly caught up to him. *pants*
 
“Want me to walk you to your class?” Yey~ for the first time, my brother’s got time for me. He’s been busy a lot lately. Well, he’s an honor student so it’s understandable why. I envy him on A LOT of things. =.= He's too good for my kind. *sigh*

 

“neh oppa!~” I’m such a kid.

 

Hmmm..is it just me or is everyone starring.. and murmuring.

 

“Son Dongwoon’s new girl?” I heard them whisper. What the hell? NEW? Like.. hello?!? I’m his sister for crying out loud.

 

“No… I bet she’s just someone flirting with oppa..” I heard that one right. I glared at the girl and she eventually looked away. Now my mood’s all ruined. Stupid stuck up .

 

My class was on the second floor so my brother was kind enough to put extra effort on walking me there. My kind oppa. *smiles*

 

“Dongwoon-ssi!” This boy that looked like soooo much prettier than me made hi-fives with oppa. “Your sister?” THANK GOD! Someone with brains!

 

“Neeh! Hyunseung-ssi, Are you the same class as her?” He nodded. Oww! So that’ why he’s very familiar! He’s my seatmate in History class. My face was like “oooooooohh” (imagine it?)

“She’s my seat mate…” Then he smiled. I think I just flipped inside and out. (watch this!HOTSEUNG! but he did not do this in front of her she was imagining it.rofl)  He was freaking handsome. I can just melt RIGHT NOW but since it’s very embarrassing to spazz in front of him, I acted ‘cool’. Why didn’t I notice him before? Ahh! Cuz he was sleeping all throughout the discussion. =.= ~reminiscing him and his adventures in dreamland (picture)

 

“Chincha? I’m relieve! So.. I’ll leave you two now.. bye bye Chunhei~” He pinched my cheeks and left us their.. awkwardly. 
 
“Uhh.. Ladies first?” He gesture me to enter the room and I let out my cute silly laugh. The flirt that I am. 
 
“Thanks~” I sat myself next to him because.. duh.. he’s my seatmate. He titled his chair so he could talk to me. Just gorgeous
 
“So how was Japan for you? I heard you studied there.” He tossed his bangs and ily played with his hair. (picture)
 
“I did.. hmm.. for 3 years.. It was good. I missed it though.” I could feel my cheeks get warm. ‘WHY IS HE SOOO HOT?’ I asked myself. 
 
“That’s okay. You’ll have more fun here in Seoul.” His laugh was like music to my ears but then we got cut off by the teacher and so he had to straighten up his chair. *sigh*
 
“Okay class. Since you’ve been awfully quiet” She sarcastically said. “..We’re going to have test today.” As expected everyone went on whining mode.  “Goodluck~” She faked a smile and pass the quiz papers. 
 
Hmmm.. the questions were simple like *who was the master in epic, didactic, and idyllic poetry?* obviously Virgil.  
 
It was unexpected but I answered every number confidently then I looked around and saw Hyunseung’s face. He’s spacing out. Like I said, poor guy.. I know he’s going to fail. But then I felt the urge to help him.. cheat. 
 
I slightly nudged his foot with mine then he curiously gaze at me and slowly it became somewhat like a naughty look. ‘What’s up with him?’ I curiously bit my lip. So that we wouldn’t get caught, I looked away and handed him my paper. 
 
“psst..” He slowly handed me my paper.
 
“Bwoooh?!” It was loud enough for all of us to hear. 
 
[Hyunseung’s POV]
 
I guess I finished ahead of everyone. Nothing to do but stare blankly through thin air. O.O
 
*sigh* 
Chunhei’s not done yet but at least she’s answering it. Hope she gets it all right. The test is so simple that I could even do it blind folded. ‘bwahahahaha’ I mentally bragged. 
 
I felt a nudge that brought me back to my senses. Suddenly, Chunhei handed me her paper. What is this?! Does she think that I don’t know the answer? Ahaha.. cute girl. I can’t help but smile. 
 
I quickly wrote something that might really surprise her. *evil smirk*
 
	Let’s go out tonight! My treat.
	Thanks for this but I’m done
	And by the way, your number 14, 17, 20 are wrong.
	xoxo seungie~
 
 
“Bwooh?! She gasped and everyone just stared at her.
 
“Any problem, Ms. Son?” She shook her head vigorously, her face really.. and I mean really red! I was about to burst but then the teacher just glared at us. xD
 
Why So cute~