Baby Blue Special

His side vs Her Side

 

 

[a/n] ohhhhh! that you everyone for subscribing!!! comments are most definitely loved! <3 this chapter's theme song sort of thingie... is B2ST- Special  :3 enjoy~!

C H A P T E R  3

 

“Dongsaeng~ Chunhei baby~” I felt someone shaking me gently. “Aish…” He sighed as I rolled over to cover my face.

 

“YAH! SON CHUNHEI! JUGULLE?” The gentle and soft voice became very aggressive and scary that I just had to jump out of the bed completely. “That’s more like it…”

 

*Sigh*

 

“Oppa…” I motioned to go back to bed but then…

 

“Don’t even think about going back to sleep. Go get ready.” Very demanding indeed. Dongwoonie’s so harsh. T_T

 

I got ready into my new uniform since it was only given yesterday and for the first time, I was embarrassed that I was not wearing my school uniform (here). Good thing it was given to me or else I would have a plus in my ‘I don’t want to go to school reasons’ list.

 

I almost forgot about last night. I saw the reflection of myself.. tired and haggard. My eyes were so puffy and I had visible dark circles under my eyes. Ugly.

 

“Chunhei.. Dongwoon.. Breakfast is ready!” Umma shouted from downstairs.’ I’m not in the mood to eat.’ I lied to myself as my tummy angrily growled at me. >.<

 

<><><><><>

 

After eating my pancakes, Dongwoon and I left early for school. Mom, doesn’t want us to walk so she hired a driver to send us and pick us to and from our school. But to tell you the truth.. I’d rather walk because I’d have so much time with my brother.. my dorkass brother.

 

<><><><><>

 

“Kamsahamnida!” both of us said in unison as we shut the car’s doors.

 

“Well then.. I better get going. I’m preparing for a quiz today. Is that okay with you, Dongsaeng?” Dongwoon wouldn’t quit messing my hair. AISH! I pouted my lips and glared at him.

 

“Yah! Did you know how much effort and time I put into combing my hair nicely? Oppa’s just a meanie!”

 

“haha.. you don’t need to make yourself pretty because you already are.” He winked and quickly walked away. “Bye bye Chunhei~” My brother sheepishly waved at me.

 

*sigh*

 

And just when I thought that I’ll be having a nice and peaceful day, here comes Mr. Jerk face.

 

“Hey there babe..” Smooth talk?!..psshh... I just hate these kinds of guys.

 

“What do you want?” I didn’t even bother looking at his annoying face with those sunnies. I continued walking so that he wouldn’t catch up.

 

“Don’t be scare baby…” Is this guy just a jerk or is he even more than that? I coldly stared at him and stopped.

 

“My name’s Yong Junhyung? New girls should know me…” He flirted and smirked at me. ‘Aigoo’ I thought to myself. Then my phone just rang. (ringtone PRETTY BOY- 2ne1)

 

~Hey Pretty boy you’re lacking something..

You don’t have nay charm, you’re just pretty~

 

~hey pretty boy---

 

“Yeboseyo?” a moment of silence.. “GIRL!!! Where are you?! Seriously? I’m at school.. talk to you later..mmkay??”

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

I was just about to ask her number when someone called her on her phone. Dang.. is her ringtone for me or something?

 

I noticed her baby blue phone with a monkey design on it (here).. which was very weird but actually cute. She's a very unpredictable women.. really.. 

 

“Ehh.. Gorgeous… nice baby blue phone..” I and she eventually snapped.

 

“If you want my number ask it already? O,O ‘Foreal?!’ I thought.

 

“Can I have your number?”

 

“Duuh! NO of course..” She stuck her tongue out and briskly walked away but I managed to catch up.

 

“Then why make me ask for it?”

 

“Because your face looks funny.”

 

“That doesn’t answer my question at all.” I love girls who play  hard to get.  And this one’s just 101% my type of lady.

 

“I care cuz?” ohh man.. she got so much swagger alright. That makes her more attractive if you ask me. “Would you leave me now Yong Junhyung.. or whoever you are..  I'm busy..I’ll ignore you later..”

 

She’s hotter and ier when she’s like this. Well.. I should do this more often.. I smirked at myself. Good play Junhyung.. good play..

 

As we were walking down the 'not so crowded hallway', she didn’t notice the sign…

 

And there she was, lying her on the floor.. showing her baby blue undies with pink printed hearts. You get the image right? It was cute of her to have printed undies. :3 Is it just me or is she fond of baby blue stuffs?

 

“Need help?” I offered a hand but she brushed it away.. “Woah.. easy there Miss baby blue undies.” I officially crossed the line but that’s how I play. ^.^

 

“You! Jugulle?!” She stood up and I don’t even have to remove my sunnies to know that she is definitely blushing. Her pinkish cheeks became all red and her face was pretty embarrassed.

 

“It’s not my fault.. you didn’t read the SIGN” pointing to the signage that was standing right next to her. “Sooo… about that number…”

 

“Ottoke…” She stomped her foot with annoyance.. Boy.. I think I’m getting lucky today.. “If I give you my number, would you stop bugging me…?” I nodded like a small kid and used my weird aegyo. (this clip right here)

 

She wrote something on a piece of paper and harshly handed it to me. “Happy now? Now get lost FOREVER!” She entered her classroom… I supposed. I looked down at the small piece of paper.. ‘And if I’ll have you.. I’ll never ever let you go…I think you just made me fall in love with you. my Baby Blue~’ The scariest thought that I have ever imagined.

I am really in love? But if I am… thank God!