How They Met

His side vs Her Side

 

[a/n] I changed the title since I didn't know someone has the title already. lolol. i hope you like this first chap. I've made 3 versions of the first chap cuz I can't make up my mind.. soo. i picked this one.. lmao. :) comments are soo loved!~

 

C H A P T E R  1

Like any normal Monday morning, Junhyung woke up beside a girl she just knew 5 minutes after the party started last night. It was a wild night for him. Well.. it’s been a habit of his to party like there’s no tomorrow every weekend.  He twitched his eyes as the sun his face. He rolled over and scanned the room.

 

Pants, Shirts, underwear, shoes and pillows were scattered on the floor.

 

“Damn.. was it that wild last night?” He thought to himself. He stood up and put his boxers on. The girl who was not wearing anything besides her earrings, hugged Junhyung from the back.

 

“Where are you going baby?” Her voice was seductive and arousing. But Junhyung didn’t seem to care.

 

“Could you get off me? I’m done with you last night and I’m done with you now so get your filthy face out of my sight.” He was tactless of every word he said. The girl got scared and she literally let him go at once. Junhyung’s someone who sleeps with different women and when he says his done with them then he’s really done. It’s all about being a sleeping buddy and nothing else not even friends.

 

The girl quickly changed and left the room. As for Junhyung, he sat in his cushiony sofa and covered his face.

 

“What am I doing?”

 

*sigh*

 

[Chunhei’s POV]

 

First day of being the new kid in school and my heart is pounding like it’s gonna pop out of my chest. I closed my eyes because I don’t want to see people looking at me. I walked quickly across the big entrance of my new school.

 

 

When Suddenly..

 
''Watch where you are going freak!'' OK seriously.. first day of school? I looked up to see the boy who just knocked me off. Ohhmmaaahggod! Hot boy alert. But did you hear what he just said to me. NO ONE.. has the rights to talk to me like that. I could burn him with my eyes...if only I could. I swear. I’m mentally stabbing him to death right now.


''Look. I would say I’m sorry but now I changed my mind. You je-''

 

 

[Junhyung’s POV]

 

My head still hurts from last night’s hangover and Yuuki’s just 5 times annoying that she keeps on telling me it’s her birthday today. So? I don’t give a dam.n.

 

“I’m having this huge awesome kick party tonight. And my dad said he’s planning to invite a famous idol group.”

 

“I’m busy tonight.. I---“ I got hit by someone. Definitely not a great way of greeting people especially when I’m not in the mood.

 

''Watch where you are going freak!'' I looked down and saw this long haired girl with the most beautiful hazel eyes that I have ever seen. She has a pale white skin and had a light pink lipstick. She wore tattered jeans and a pair of sneakers. Her super printed loose shirt accented how thin she was. Did I just tell her that she’s a freak? Well.. one beautiful freak that is.

 

''Look. I would say I’m sorry but now I changed my mind. You je-'' beautiful yet intimidating. New kid I suppose. Acting cool and badass is what makes them fall right? I should act cool… and act like a badass. My heart is beating so hard that I can certainly hear the blood pumping out of my chest. What is this?

 

''Just shut up. Do you know who I am ?'' I picked my sun glasses which I dropped when we literally bumped into each other. I stood there like a total idiot.


''Junhyung baby, what are you doing with that..eww.. thing?” Yukki raised one brow and looked at the girl from head to toe. ''Yeah. Whatever. So Junhyung baby are you coming tonight?” She just walked away and disappeared completely. Love at first sight?.. IMPOSSIBLE.