Chapter Seven

Unexpected Love

Saturday; a day to rest, a day to be bored and a day of freedom. After what had happened last night, Myungsoo was forced to a complete rest. Everything in the house is all on Woohyun. He cleaned the whole apartment, washed all the dirty clothes, and cooks healthy meals for him and Myungsoo. Myungsoo who was sitting on the couch like a lost puppy was now watching Woohyun rearranging papers on the coffee table. After Woohyun was all done, he threw himself on the couch next to Myungsoo and rested his head against the softy couch while closing his eyes.

“Aren’t you tired?” Myungsoo asked.

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and turned his face to Myungsoo and grinned.

“Of course I am… I just arrived yesterday so what do you expected.”

Myungsoo frowned. He felt like he was burdening his best friend. He just got a little bruise on him but Woohyun still insisted him to rest.

“That’s why you should rest. You should just let me do the works.” Myungsoo pouted.

Woohyun chuckled and ruffled the younger’s hair.

“With that condition? No way. You need the rest. Don’t worry about it. By the way, why do you let our house looks like it being hit by a tornado in the first place? It’s damn messy!”

Myungsoo taught for a second. How did the house became so messy? Then, all the reasons came back to him.

“Urgh I’m rarely at home these few days.” He looked down while fidgeting his fingers.

“What? So where have you been?” Woohyun asked rising his eyebrows.

“At Sungkyu’s.

Again with Sungkyu. Woohyun thought. Myungsoo lifted his head a little and pouted when he saw Woohyun was getting stiff. Myungsoo was afraid that Woohyun will be mad at him for not taking care of the house.

“I always went to his house to hangouts and also he needs teaching on math. I went home kinda late everyday, that’s why I didn’t manage to clean the house. I’m sorry” He continued and grabbed Woohyun’s hands in his.

“Are you mad at me?” He asked making a cute puppy face.

That’s it. Myungsoo is making that face that always works on making Woohyun’s heart fell. He always used the same methods to get whatever he wants because he knew Woohyun would always fall for it. Myungsoo smirked when he heard Woohyun’s sigh.

“I am not mad.” He gave him a short reply. Woohyun stood up and walked away from Myungsoo leaving him puzzled.

“Where are you going?”

“I think the soup is ready” Without turning around, he made his way to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Woohyun came back bringing a tray of soup. He laid the tray on the coffee table and picked up the bowl and sat on the couch. Myungsoo was watching his every moves and he saw how Woohyun slowly mixed the soup. He lifted the spoon carefully and blow it first before shoving slowly to Myungsoo.

“Say ahhh” he commanded.

Myungsoo blinked a few times before do what Woohyun told him to.

Myungsoo widened his eyes after a little taste of it.

“Hyun! It’s so delicious! ”

Woohyun laughed at how Myungsoo was making a big fuss with just a little soup he made. But he couldn’t help it but to smile. He loves seeing the happy side of Myungsoo and he felt appreciate when someone he cares about compliment him.

After a half finished feeding, suddenly the front door rang. Woohyun was about to stand up to open the door before Myungsoo grabbed his hand.

“Who is it?” Myungsoo shouted loud and clear.

“It’s me Sungkyu.”

“Don’t act like you don’t know the passcode! Just come in” He shouted back. He gave a grin to Woohyun was looking at him with full of questions.

“Sungkyu knows our passcode.” Myungsoo answered his question in mind.

Sungkyu made his way and knelt on the floor in front of Myungsoo. He showed him a bag of food that he bought.

“Patbingsu!”

Myungsoo eyes widened. Why is being sick so lucky? People kept bringing him foods and well food is heaven aren’t they?

“Woah! Thanks Sungkyu! It looks so delicious!”

“I know you will love it. It’s hot so I hope patbingsu will cold down the heat.” Sungkyu said smiling at him.

“I bought two. So, here is yours Woohyun” He said handling another bag of patbingsu to Woohyun.

Woohyun wanted to reject it at first, but when he turned to Myungsoo, he saw how Myungsoo was glaring at him. He has no choice but to accept it. Besides, a cold shaved ice sound good at this moment.

Sungkyu focuses back on Myungsoo. He placed his hand slowly on Myungsoo bruises which earned a wince from Myungsoo.

“It’s better than yesterday.” Sungkyu said in a low voice.

“Yeah. It’s getting better.” Myungsoo assured him.

“Please don’t ever do that again Myungsoo… I really was afraid yesterday when that happened. If something bad happened to you, I am blaming myself for that and I still am because you actually got injured.”

“Hey… It’s not your fault. I am fine so stop blaming yourself. Please~” Myungsoo whined.

Sungkyu chuckled at how cute Myungsoo is being. He ruffled his hair and gained groaning from Myungsoo.

“This is the second time someone messing with my hair.” Myungsoo said and turned his sight to Woohyun who kept stabbing his patbingsu with his spoon. Why Woohyun looked so mad? He questioned himself.

Myungsoo turned back to Sungkyu and realized that he didn’t buy himself that dessert.  

“Wait... You are not eating?”

“It’s fine. I bought them for you and Woohyun.”

“Let’s share!” Myungsoo happily shouted. He grabbed the spoon and shoved it to Sungkyu who gladly eat it.

“My turn” Sungkyu said as he grabbed the spoon from Myungsoo and fed him too.

They kept changing turns to feed. Then, Myungsoo who was all in a hungry accidently shoved the spoon to Sungkyu's left cheek making him in a cute messy mess. Myungsoo laughed at how Sungkyu expression is and suddenly he felt cold on his cheek.

While Myungsoo was laughing, he took the chance and rubbed Myungsoo's cheek with the cold ice. Myungsoo pouted but received a pinch on the cheek from Sungkyu.

"Stop being so cute..." Sungkyu slowly murmurred.

Myungsoo blushed a little and continue eating it.

On the other side, Woohyun felt burn on his heart right now seeing both of them. Why suddenly these two become close? Woohyun stabbed again his ice shave and let out all of his anger to the poor dessert.

 


I just realized something right now. I am so in dilemma in writing this fic... I just writing what my mind telling me too XD So, I decided what if I bring all seven members in the same school? Is it gonna be confusing? I really want to write the 7 members in one story but I am afraid that maybe this story will be confusing. Maybe I can add a new pair.. Huh... Please tell me what you think.. Should I? If not, I will just continue this story with the three of them. Oh ya, I also have Hoya and Dongwoo in this story..I just need to bring all of them together ^^