Chapter Four

Unexpected Love

Two and a half month has passed. Myungsoo and Sungkyu relationship have improved a lot. You can say that they are getting closer and closer.  Since Woohyun was far away, he only has Sungkyu as his friend, his companion, his mate, and a shoulder to cry on. Sungkyu never imagined to be close with someone as close as Myungsoo. Sure he has lots of friends back in the old school, but Myungsoo was different. Spending most of the time with him, he managed to learn that Myungsoo was actually a clingy type of a person. He is someone who really love skin skips despite his cold city prince’s face. People who doesn’t know him well might label him as a weird kid. He love to doze off during class, break or anytime when he has the chance to be alone and not to mention that kid has a weird taste in black. But there’s something about Myungsoo that was special to his eyes that made his heart skip a beat. Every time he is near him, his eyes can’t stop gazing at him, his nose can’t stop smelling that wonderful fragrant of his and his lips can’t stop forming sheepishly smile towards him. And his heart… well his heart just can’t stop beating whenever he is close to him and he felt adrenaline rush running through his veins.  He only told his best friend, Dongwoo about him. Dongwoo was his neighbor back in his old hometown-before his parents decided to leave- Dongwoo was a hyper active kid but he was the perfect friend to be with. He grew up with two of his best friends; Dongwoo and Hoya since they were kids. They even gave each nicknames for fun likes Hamster for Gyu, Dino for Dongwoo and Hobaby for Hoya. But among these two, Sungkyu was closest to Dongwoo because he shared almost everything about his life to him. And speaking of him….

*Beep! Beep! Beep!

From: Dino

To: Hamster

Hey Sunggyu-ya... Me and Hoya are visiting you this weekend. So, make yourself available because we are going to spend time together. And we want to meet that Myungsoo of yours too. You keep blabbering about him so we are curious on just how amazing this guy is. Oh and… our sweet and lovable Hobaby said hi!

To: Dino

From: Hamster

Really? That would be great! I’ve missed you guys already. Wait what? *blush* Who said anything about meeting Myungsoo? I didn’t agree to that. Oh ya... And say Hi! to Hoya too. I miss his purple-ly fashion

From: Dino

To: Hamster

Don’t care… We are meeting him and that’s final. Well, got to go. We will see you this weekend so better be prepared….

 

Sungkyu sighed. Yes it’s true that he wanted to introduce Myungsoo to them but he was afraid that someone might spoiled the bean to the latter and he really doesn’t want Myungsoo to know about his feeling because it will might jeopardies their friendship and not able to be close to him ever again was the last thing that Sungkyu would do. As he was distracted from the deep thought, he felt a slap in his hand that awaken him form the reverie.

“Yah! Are you listening?” As soon as he woke up from the thought, he realized that he was now in the café eating lunch with Myungsoo.  Myungsoo gaze had never left from eyeing Sungkyu sight demanding any single reaction to prove that he was still with him and not lost to another world.

“Sorry. I was just thinking about my friends. They are coming over to my house this weekend.” He tried to explain himself.

“This weekend? But we got literature project to discuss, don’t you remember? You are staying at my place right for this weekend?” Myungsoo whined.

“Oh ! I totally forgot about that! Mrs. Ran gonna cut our head off and feed them to the wolves if we failed this project” Sungkyu was getting anxious about how it’s going to be. Yes, he wanted to spend the time with his best buddies but this project was something that can cost him his life.

“How about this… You and your friends can come to my house this weekend. We can work out this project and at the same time you can spend all the time you have with them.”

Sungkyu thought about that for a while and finally he nodded his head as an agreement. Well, looks like Dongwoo got his wish to meet Myungsoo, Sungkyu said to himself.

…………

The day had finally arrived. Sungkyu just got a text from Dongwoo that tells him that they have arrived. He asked Sungkyu to pick them up at the station. Since Sungkyu already moved to Myungsoo’s house for his stay, he asked Myungsoo to accompany him and Myungsoo gladly agreed. The station was not too far from his house but still they went there by Myungsoo’s car. It will be tiring for them to walk with all the heavy loads so it is better for them to bring a car.

When they arrived at the station, Myungsoo parked his car in the available parking space and both of them got up from the seat and headed to the front gate. Sungkyu was busy typing messages to Dongwoo while Myungsoo was just looking around the station, amazed by the numbers of people there. Suddenly, Sungkyu was being pulled down by the neck by a hopping Dino.

“Yah! That’s hurt!” Sungkyu shouted.

“We missed you!!!” Hoya ran towards the two boys and hugged them tightly. It has been awhile since the saw each other and finally the reunion bought tears to each other.

They were lost in the excitement until Hoya eyes land on the most handsome guy he ever saw. His eyes, his nose, his lips, and his black shining haircut were perfectly beautiful. Sungkyu and Dongwoo noticed how Hoya was dozing off and they followed where Hoya eyes were looking and they saw the smiling Myungsoo waving his hand towards their direction.

“Oh sorry, I forgot… Guys… Meet Myungsoo!” Sungkyu said, pointing his hand toward Myungsoo.

“So this is Myungsoo? You are not joking when you said he is cu....” Before Dongwoo could finish his sentence, Sungkyu quickly cover his mouths with hand. There was no way that he is letting his secret blown out. Sungkyu grabbed Dongwoo a little bit further to have alone talk with him and leave Hoya and Myungsoo behind.

“Sorry… this is how they always were…” Hoya breaking the awkward silence while both of them watch those two whispering with each other from the short distance. “But it’s true tho when Sungkyu said you are cute” Myungsoo let out a little chuckle and murmured “thanks” to Hoya.

It’s not weird for Myungsoo when people telling him that. He already got used to it. Even his best friend Woohyun keeps telling the same thing over and over again. “Hey Myungsoo, you look cute today” “Hey Myungsoo, don’t you want to change your face a little to make it less charming” “Hey Myungsoo, lets change faces” Suddenly, Woohyun’s words popped out in his head. He missed his best friend too as much as Hoya and Dongwoo missed Sungkyu.

-

“Yah! Are you crazy? You shouldn’t expose me like that! I don’t want Myungsoo to know I have a little crush on him!”

“What… I am just gonna say that he is cute. It’s not like I am telling him you love him or anything” Dongwoo rolled his eyes of annoyance.

Sunggyu can’t stop letting out a sweet smile after hearing Dongwoo words. It’s true… Sunggyu had fallen deeply in love with Myungsoo-not that he will admit that-. Dongwoo stared at his blushing friend and he can’t help it but to poke that red fluffy cheek of the hamster, earning a deadly glare from Sungkyu.

“Hurry up you two! I’m getting tired and hungry too… You guys want me and Myungsoo to die from the never ending wait for you guys!” Hoya shouted.

Both Sungkyu and Dongwoo stopped whatever they were doing and walked back to those two. They let out a ‘sorry’ and pick up the green and purple luggage and headed to the car. They stopped at a nearby restaurant and they used the time to talk and shared stories about themselves and Myungsoo managed to blend in with Dongwoo and Hoya. It’s not hard to be friends with them because Dongwoo is a person that can never stop bringing up any topics for conversation and they will never be bored as long as Dongwoo with them. Hoya, he may seem to be awkward on the first meet but once you get to know him, he is a person that really cares for his friends and someone who loves to tease especially teasing Sungkyu and it bought laughter to the whole table. After they had finished all the heavenly meals, they decided to went back home where Dongwoo and Hoya can rest from the long journey they had gone through while Myungsoo and Sungkyu can managed their literature project.

When they arrived home, luckily for them, the rain started raining. Thunder and lightning were battling with each other in the dark cold sky. Myungsoo showed those two their room and he managed to point out his room too where he will shared it with Sungkyu.

Sungkyu and Myungsoo were doing this literature project in their room. Both of them sat on the floor, working the project because it’s more comfortable that way and they can scrabble papers and notes everywhere in the space they wanted to. They need to assign a poem for the project. They need to make a poem about a person that brings light to their life. It’s was hard-really hard! Sungkyu sighed. He was not the type of romantic person that talked about their feelings to others.

“Don’t worry! Just think of a person that you really love that have a reason for you to stay alive and bring up your smile every day. Close your eyes and imagined the person you love” Myungsoo said looking lovingly towards Sungkyu eyes. Sungkyu stared at those eyes and he was lost in his thought. “Is this how it felt to be in love? Sungkyu thought to himself not leaving Myungsoo’s eyes. 

He closed his eyes for a second and after he managed to gather up all the courage inside him, he slowly opened his eyes and locks it to Myungsoo’s.

There’s a light inside my heart
that always lights the way;
A glimmer of hope that
gets me through the day;
A little ray of happiness,
that somehow gets me through
the bad times and the sad time
That little light is you.

You’re the light inside my heart,
the love that lights the way.

Myungsoo was stunned by the poem. Both of them still locked in each other eyes. None of them decided to leave. Myungsoo felt a sudden slightly touch in his heart. It was the most beautiful poem he had ever heard. And the cold silence breeze wasn't such a help either. Suddenly an awkward and weird atmosphere was gliding all over the room. A romantic feels was all over the place. Suddenly, the light was struck out by the lightning. Everything went dark. Myungsoo, who was shocked by the sudden darkness tried to find his phone to bring a little light and when he managed to turn on his phone, he was a double shocked to see Sungkyu’s face just a few inches away from him. With the small light from Myungsoo’s phone, Sungkyu lean in closer and closer to Myungsoo while Myungsoo just froze at the spot. His lips find its way towards Myungsoo’s until there leave no more space left in between them. Myungsoo mind went blank for a while but after tasting the pink soft lips on his, his lost it and replied to the kiss. It was a sweet, soft, and loving kiss at first. But somehow, the sweet and loving kiss almost turned into a passionate when suddenly they heard a shout that broke the kiss apart,

“Yah! What happened to the light!” Dongwoo shouted.

 

 

~~~~~~~

So, here is the update.*shy... I didn't expect the story to be this way but I just got caught off with the mood and tada~~ here's the story... Sorry for the bad writing and also for the late update. And Thank You! to all of the subscriber and readers. I will try to improved myself and let see whether this story has a perfect ending or not...LOL and before i forgot, credit to the owner of the pictures and to the person who wrote the poem . i was speechless. The poem is really sweet and I just love it...

 

Myunggyu!

Donggyu!

Hogyu