Chapter Five

Unexpected Love

“Uhm… Lets wrapped this up. I don’t think we will able to finish this in the dark” Myungsoo said. The room was still as awkward as before. Both of them stayed silence for a while and suddenly Myungsoo got up, grabbed his phone, and made his way to the bathroom.

Sungkyu on the other hand was still frozen in his spot. He can’t believe what he just did. He was so shocked. It was his first time kissing someone and he still can’t believe how easily he placed a kiss on someone else lips. Sungkyu touched his lips where he can still feel the burns after the kiss. His fluffy cheeks turned red- really red. Good job Sungkyu…How will you faced Myungsoo now?

Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror. He can see clearly his blushing face with the helped from the light coming from his phone. Myungsoo cupped his hands under the running tap and splashed his face with water. “W-what did just happen?” He thought to himself.

Suddenly, the light came back. Myungsoo turned off his phone and looked to himself in the mirror once again. He sighed and turned himself to the door. He placed his hand on the door knob as he took a deep breath and opened the door. He looked at Sunggyu and saw the guy buried his face in his knees. Myungsoo realized that this is gonna be awkward between them and he really don’t want that to happen. He made his ways towards Sunggyu and patted him on his shoulder.

“Hey!”

Sungkyu titled his head towards him once he heard Myungsoo’s voice.

“It’s late. Y-you should wash up and get to s-sleep…Let me clean this up”

Sunggyu gave a nervous nodded and slowly stood up and off to the bathroom. Myungsoo knelt down on the floor and picked the scrabbling paper and put them nicely on his desk. He walked towards his bed and tucked himself into the soft blanket. Sunggyu got out from the bathroom and again the awkward feels happened again. Both of them locked their eyes to each other and Myungsoo can feel how nervous Sunggyu is feeling right now.

“Hey! You still a guest and I need to make you comfortable so just sleep on the bed. It’s big enough for both of us anyway.” He said showing a smile to Sungkyu.

“T-tthank” He replied as he made through to the bed. Sungkyu laid down and both of them didn’t let out a single word to say. Finally, the silence brought them to dreamland.

Myungsoo woke up early that morning and managed to fix himself and his friends some breakfast.

“That was some awful thunder last night, wasn’t it” Dongwoo said as he was digging on his pancakes.

“This hobaby over here was cringing onto me like crazy.” Dongwoo pointed out to Hoya and received a playful punch on the shoulder from the latter.

“I was not!” He said.

Dongwoo laughed and then turned his head to those two who was not acting like how they usually were.

“Yah you two. You were quiet last night, didn’t you noticed the light was out?” Dongwoo asked.

Sungkyu fixed his eyes on the pancakes, thinking a possible excuse to give him. It’s not like he is going to tell Dongwoo what actually happened last night. As he was lost in his thought, Myungsoo came out with something.

“We didn’t notice it. Both of us felt tired after the school project so we slept early last night” Myungsoo said rubbing the back of his head.

Dongwoo who didn’t suspect anything just nodded in understanding. They ate their breakfast in silence and after it was all done, Myungsoo volunteered himself to wash the dishes and surprisingly he asked Sungkyu to help him out and he just nodded in agreement.

They made their way to the sink while Hoya and Dongwoo went to watch television in the living room.

“Gyu…about last night…” Myungsoo started.

Sungkyu felt his body trembled. He didn’t know what to say because he himself was confused.

“I’m sor-ry. Maybe I was just caught out in the mood writing that stupid poem and messed thing up. I’m really sor-ry” Sungkyu said stammering a bit.  

“Sungkyu… Don’t worry. I am not mad. Let’s just forget that nothing ever happened last night, okay?” Myungsoo said as he splashed him with a beautiful smile.

“Okay…Thanks Myungsoo-ya” He smiled back.

“Great! -He jumped in joy- I was beginning to hate the awkward moments”- Myungsoo said and Sungkyu laughed seeing the childish act of the guy.

“You really miss me that much huh?” Sungkyu smirked.

“Well yeah.. You always looked down when I tried to talk and I was feeling like you hate me or something”

Sungkyu left out a hard laugh and ruffled the kid's hair.

I will never hate you Myungsoo.. And you may want to forget it but I won’t

 

 

Okay....So I managed to make a short update. I will try to update the next chapter.....hurmmm... by this week(?) I will try. I quiet a lazy person so you get the picture, right...XD I really miss Woohyun so in the next chapter, I am bringing Woohyun back in the story. Well...hope you enjoy the update...Sorry because it was late and also sorry because it was short... Really really sorry....