Chapter One

Unexpected Love

Woohyun and Myungsoo have been friends since kindergarten. Just like fate brings them together, they also went to the same elementary school and now high school. Both of them stick as glue. Nothing can tear them apart. They will always go to school together, lunch together, went back home together and all in all, they spend most of their time together.

“Hey Myungsoo! Ready for a new year in this ‘fun’ and ‘lovable’ school of ours? Myungsoo smirked at the question and ignored the older. He started his steps towards the ‘hell’ leaving Woohyun froze on his spot still waiting for the answer. He was about to pout before Myungsoo yelled ‘Palli… Let’s get this schooling thing done with... I want to go back home, lying on my bed, watch anime and spend my time with you as sooner as possible” Woohyun smiled as bright as possible and ran his way towards Myungsoo, grabbing his arm.

“Then, let’s go... I can’t wait to watch anime with you although I really hate it... But for you, I am willing to put my life on the line watching that stupid anime of yours”. Then, a hand hit perfectly smacked onto Woohyun’s head.

“Yah! If you say that anime is stupid again, I am not allowing you to touch my stuff ever again and that include my laptop and my foods too”. Woohyun laughed at how adorable his friend was and just gave a quick reply, “Arasso Arasso... Mianhae”. Myungsoo was satisfied with the answer and he smiled forming his dimples on his cheek and they quickly fasten their walks to the front door.

The opened the door of the school and after a step entering it, they were suddenly being the center of the show. They were the two famous best brothers that attracted almost all of the girls in the school because of their most handsomely looks and not to mention that they both came from a wealthy family. But they were not arrogant and they never used their highly position to bully others and they acted as a simple student who couldn’t wait to finish their studies as fast as possible because life as a student was probably a living hell. Although they respect the students and teachers and all, they still have the bad boys’ kinda things where they ditched school, not doing homework and you couldn’t count how many times they have been to the detention and even principal’s office. They were labelled as the hot guys in the college and as far as all of them know are that no one can compare to their visual.

It was the first class of the new year. As usual, every year Woohyun will always sat beside Myungsoo. Myungsoo was seated at a table near to the window where he can dazzling off during class hours and Woohyun sat next to him disturbing his dazzling moments during class. He really loves to annoy Myungsoo. Every time Myungsoo wanted to sleep during classes, Woohyun will toss any stationery he could find to distract Myungsoo. It can be eraser, pencil, pen and he can even throw his pencil case too to Myungsoo head to wake him up. 

“Go away… Stop disturbing me and let me have my beauty sleep” Myungsoo said while putting his head on the table facing the window with his eyes closed.  

“No way! Not a chance! Wake up will you. It is our first day of class. Where’s your enthusiasm and spirit?

“Tskk… said the ones who keep ditching first class every year. I was actually shocked when you said you are coming today”

Before Woohyun was about to say something, the teacher came.

“Good Morning everyone. And welcome back. So, I got a good news today to tell you. We will be having a new student today and let him introduce himself. You may come in now Sunggyu”. Everyone was looking at the new kid except for Myungsoo who finally got his sleep without any of Woohyun interruption.

“Hello everyone. I am Kim SungKyu. Please take care of me.” Some girls already blushingly smiled looking at how attractive this new kid is with his hamster face, nice hair, and fair skin. “Okay SungKyu, now let’s find you your table. Hmm... Woohyun...please get up and change your seat to the front.” The teacher commanded.

“Wae?!! I love sitting here. I am not changing my spot. Myungsoo will cried missing me and his life will not be complete without me” Woohyun pleaded with dramatically excuse.

"No Woohyun... You will never focus on class if you seat next to Myungsoo" The teacher said knowing that Woohyun will always goofing aroung with Myungsoo.

“Yah Myungsoo-ya.. Aren’t you going to say anything about this? Myungsoo?? Yah! How could you sleep at time like this?” Woohyun smacked the sleeping Myungsoo and Myungsoo woke up surprisingly shocking.

“Yah! Why you do that for?” Myungsoo asked while rubbing his head. “Our teacher is asking me to change seat. Do you agree with that? I am afraid you will miss me a lot and you might cried missing me”

“Really? I don’t see any problem. Yah it is not that you are changing country or anything. We will still be in the same class you idiot. And what makes you think that I will be sad? I finally can get my sleep.” Myungsoo said and continuing his sleep again.

Woohyun pouted but the teacher insisted for Woohyun to change his seat since every year they will always sat next to each other and never paid any attention in class especially Woohyun. Although Myungsoo always sleep during class, but somehow he always managed to get good grades- better than those who actually focus on classes. That's why the teacher wanted Woohyun to be in front instead of Myungsoo. Woohyun sighed and took away all his belonging to bring to the new table. But he still managed to throw a pencil to the sleeping Myungsoo as a sign of frustration. Myungsoo just growl  and Woohyun was disappointed with the result and walked his way to his new seat next to his classmate, Key.

Sunggyu made his way to sat next to Myungsoo. He saw the younger still in his deep sleep and he started to wake him up as the class was about to start.

“Excuse me…” Myungsoo woke up with a sleeping eyes and he slowly rubbed his eyes to get a clear view. ‘He is so cute…Wait... Sungkyu what are you thinking’  Sungkyu thought to himself before he spoke, “Hey… I am Kim Sungkyu. What’s your name?”

“I am Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you and sorry for my laziness. I usually sleep in the class that I found uninteresting.” Myungsoo said shoting him with his most charming smile that could melt any girls who see it.

“Don’t worry. I understand that. But as long as I am sitting next to you, I will make sure that we will learn together no matter you like or not”

“Haha… good luck with that Sungkyu-ssi” Myungsoo replied sarcastically and went back to his sleep. Sungkyu’s heart beat fast talking to Myungsoo and seeing his beautiful angelic face just makes him crazy.