Chapter 2 = 3D and the other rival

Final Decision

"There will be an orientation for the freshmen and transferees. It will be held at the lobby after class. Thank You." the voice came from the speakers at the lobby.

 

"Donghae-ah you have to go at the orientation later." Yesung said to Donghae while having their lunch at the school canteen.

"No way! I have so much better things to do than attending that stupis orientation Yesung-ah!" Donghae protested.

Suddenly he saw a group of girls sitting at the table next to them. Donghae seems familiar with the girls faces.

 

"Donghae-ah, do you know them?" 

"Not really, I just bumped into them earlier." Donghae answered.

"They're 3D."

"3D?!" Donghae asked.

"Ne. 3D is the name of their trio/ girl group. The girl that sits on the other side, that's Aeleen. She's like the bad girl in the group. She smokes, she drinks, sometimes she gets herself in a fight, but when it comes to their group, she's being professional, she plays the guitar well. The other girl that had her hair in pony is Nikki. She's their drummer. She's fun-to-be-with, bubbly and friendly. The last girl, she's the group leader, main vocals and she also plays the keyboard. Music is her passion that's why she have decided to put up a band with her bestfriends. She's part of the School Student Council, a top student in her class and has an angelic voice. That's it, they're the popular 3D. We better get going Donghae-ah. We'll be late for our next class." Yesung said but he caught Donghae staring at the girls and Aeleen caught him staring at them. Aeleen flashed a little smile and waved at Donghae. Donghae also smiled at her.

Yesung was shocked.

"Do you know them Donghae-ah? She smiled at you! I have never seen Aeleen smiled like that to anyone. Maybe she likes you, Don't you think?"

Donghae laughed.

"Of course not. We're just friends. I like the other girl. The one with glasses." 

"Woah! So you like Mari, thhen I bet you'll attend the orientation if you want to see Mari again." Yesung said to Donghae with a smile.

"Why not? I'll do anything for that pretty girl."

"I think someone's in love."

"YAH! Yesung-ah I'm not. I just like her. That's all. We better keep going."

 

 

AT THE ORIENTATION AFTER CLASS...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park JungSu -imnida. I am the School Student Council's President. Everyone, Welcome to Seoul State University." the handsome man said with a bright smile.

 

"Pfft... If I could've known that this will be so boring......." Donghae said to himself while chewing his gum. 

 

An hour passed and the orientation had already ended. Donghae decided to go home when he saw a familiar figure.

A girl and a boy walking together.

The boy looks like the SSC's president while the girl looks like...

"I think I know that girl....

 

...she is....

 

...Mari-sshi???!!!!"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Annyeong everyone!!  This is Superminnie. Yay! An update. So I've decided to put up another update again today. enjoy reading!

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.