Chapter 5 = TROUBLE???

Final Decision

Mari rushed into the conference room. As she open the door, she saw two guys waiting for her.

"The meeting is already starting, Mari-sshi." the chubby boy said.

"Mianhae, Shindong-sshi."

"It's okay, Mari-sshi. Where are the papers for today's meeting? We'll give them to Teukie-hyung and just sit down back there, okay?" the other boy said.

"These are all the papers Ryeowook-sshi, Thank you." the boy smiled at Mari and she took here seat.

 

Two hours had passed and the meeting had ended.

 

Mari got up from her seat and went out of the conference room, suddenly she felt dizzy and lost her balance, instead of a hard floor will hit her head, someone's hand nicely caught her. 

"Mari-sshi are you okay? Are you not feeling well?"

Before Mari could answer, She heard another voice coming towards her.

"Mari-sshi are you okay? What happened here?"

Mari will answer again and suddenly another voice was heard.

"Mari-ah!!! What happened to you? YAH!!! What have you two done with MY Mari???!!!"

The angry guy said as he emphasized on the word MY.

"Leeteuk-oppa, they haven't done anything. They just helped me because I lost my balance." Mari told Leeteuk as she stood up.

"YOUR MARI???!!! She's not yet your girlfriend and you call her yours?" Donghae said. The guy that caught Mari when she's about to fell.

"YAH!!! He's right. And who the hell are you by the way, Mr. Nerd???!!" Sungmin said. The guy that came running when he saw Mari fell.

"Don't you know that I am the School Student Council president?! How dare you talk to me like that?!" 

Donghae walked towards Leeteuk and will give him a punch.

Suddenly....

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WILL YOU STOP FIGHTING OVER WHAT HAPPENED? I'M TIRED, I FELT DIZZY BUT I'M FINE! AND NON OF YOU IS MY BOYFRIEND SO STOP THIS NON-SENSE ARGUMENT! IT'S JUST MAKES ME SICK!" 

As Mari said this, her two girlfriends came to rescue her.

"Mari-ah! Are you okay? Let's get you home!" Aeleen said as her eyes stare at Donghae with a what-the-hell-did-happened-here-stare.

Nikki nudge Sungmin and whispered,"What happened?"

"I'll explain."

"You better. But we'll get Mari home first, okay?"

Sungmin nodded.

The three girls walked out of the scene leaving the three boys dumbfounded.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)