Chapter 4 = Another Rival

Final Decision

Mari's getting late for their SSC meeting, the hallway was crowded so she have to go the other way. 

The way at the pool area.

Mari carefully walked at the pool side until....

 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

 

All the papers left Mari's hands and scattered all over the pool side, good thing there's no single paper has landed at the pool area.

"I'm really sorry about that Miss, there let me help you." 

Just a few minutes and they've finished gathering all the scattered papers.

 

"By the way, I am Lee Sungmin, I am a swimmer here in our school, and by looking at you, I think you're not a swimmer, then why are you walking at the pool side with all that stuff?" The boy said.

 

"I am Kwon Mari, the SSC's vice president, the hallway just got crowded, that's why I've decided to go this way. Oh my! I will be late for the meeting, see you later Sungmin-sshi."

"Do you want me to help you with that?"

"No, thanks. I can do this. Bye for now."

Aeleen then smiled at Sungmin and walked her way towards the conference room. 

"Woah! She's a pretty one." Sungmin said to himself.

"Sungmin-sshi! Who are you looking at?"

Sungmin turned around to see who's talking.

"Nikki-ah, you're here. It's been a while. Are you busy lately?"

"Yes, I've been busy with school works and also in our band. "

Nikki and Sungmin have been friends for a while now after the school accident.

 

=FLASHBACK=

 

"Each one of you must swim from here to there then back here again." their P.E. teacher said.

"But, Sonsaengnim..."

"No buts, Miss Park! You should face your fear."

Nikki was so nervous. 

Then, it's her turn.

At first, Nikki did it so nice but then she felt her legs cramped and almost drown at the deep part of the pool.

The a boy rushed to help her and immediately put her down carefully at the pool side and performed a CPR.

The girl coughed the water out.

 

"Are you okay now?"

"Ne. Who are you?"

"I'm a swimmer. Lee Sungmin - imnida. Just be more careful next time, okay?"

"Ne. Kamsahamnida."

The boy flashed a beautiful smiled at her and told the teacher not to force his students to swim.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

"Sungmin-sshi, who's that girl that you're looking at a while ago?"

"How many times I've told you to drop the -sshi? Anyway, I just bumped into her. She said she's Kwon Mari."

"Oh! So you have met Mari-ah."

"You know her?"

"Of course, Sungmin-sshi, i mean Sungmin-ah. She's our band leader and my bestfriend since kindergarten."

"Oh I see. She's pretty, Nikki-ah."

"Yeah. I know right? You like her, Sungmin-ah? I can help you."

"Really? Thanks Nikki-ah."

Suddenly the door behind them open and two men were walking towards them.

"We want to help you too, Sungmin-ah!" they said in chorus.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Siwon-ah! YAH! Are you eavesdropping a while ago?" Sungmin asked.

The two boys nodded.

Nikki just laughed.

Sungmin just glued his eyes on the floor in shyness.

"So, there will be three of us that will help you, Sungmin-ah." Nikki said with her beautiful smile.

Sungmin just answered with a smile too.

"I'd better get going Sungmin-ah." 

Then she flipped her long hair against the boys as she left them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N : SO WHAT WOULD HAPPEND NEXT? 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR FANFIC :D/ THANK YOU

awesomenessoccurs