ANOTHER...... RIVAL???

Final Decision

"Mari!! You'll be late for school!!!!"

"Huh?! It's only...

 

7AM????!!!!"

 

Mari was shocked at the time on her alarm clock.

Mari did a quick bath and she hurriedly put on her uniform, 

got her bag and went downstairs.

"Eomma!!! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Mari said while getting a piece of bread and taking a sip on her not-so-hot chocolate milk.

"I'm sorry my dear, you look so tired, that's why I didn't wake you up earlier." Her mom told her.

"It's okay eomma. It's just that I have an important seminar to attend to. I will be with Leeteuk-oppa." Mari said.

She finished her breakfast and she hurriedly ran to meet Leeteuk.

"Where are you Mari-ah? You should be here any minute now. We will be late." Leeteuk murmured to himself.

"OPPA!!!!" Mari shouted whilerunning towards Leeteuk.

"Mari-ah! Come on we'll be late!"

They waited for a bus.

After 30 minutes of riding in a bus, they arrived at the gate of Dweji University.

 

MEANWHILE..

"May I see the attendance?"

"Here you go, Heechul-ssi."

"So, We're waiting for these 2 people named Kwon Mari ang Park Jungsu? Why they have to be so late? Can we start the --"

The good-looking guy named Heechul is the organizer of the seminar and an officer of the School Student Council of Dweji University.

He is a short-tempered guy.

He was saying something when he was cut by someone who entered the door.

"We're very sorry we're late. Park Jungsu-imnida. I am the School Student Council President of Seoul State University and this is Kwon Mari, the Vice-President." Leeteuk stated.

Heechul just stared at Mari for almost a minute.

"Mr. Kim Heechul, we'll start the seminar now, please take your sit." Kim Kibum said, the School President of Dweji University.

"I'm sorry, Sir." Heechul said as he took his sit but still looking at Mari.

Mari didn't notice it because she's concentrating on the seminar.

 

TWO HOURS HAD PASSED..

"I thank you, all of you for coming at today's seminar." Kibum said.

Mari and Leeteuk went out of the conference room together.

"HEY!"

The two turned to see where did the voice came from.

"Yes?" Mari asked.

"Kim Heechul-imnida. The organizer of the seminar. You're Mari-sshi, right?"

Heechul said with a smile.

"Yes. You rememberes me so fast, eh?" Mari said.

"Of course. Your pretty face willalways be remembered." Heechul said as he draw his fingers on Mari's face.

Mari stepped back and Leeteuk put his arms on Mari's shoulder.

"Excuse us, Mr. Kim. We'll better get going now. We have so many things to do in our school. Goodbye." Leeteuk said and they rushed to get out of that school.

Heechul left dumbfounded.

"She's so beautiful. You'll be mine, Kwon Mari." Heechul said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

another update... YEY!!!