Chapter 3 = Jealousy and a helpful friend

Final Decision

Donghae was stunned.

Mari saw him and immediately walk towards Donghae.

"Annyeong Donghae-sshi. Donghae-sshi this is Leeteuk-oppa."

"I thought his name was Park JungSu?"

"Yes it is, but he is also known as Leeteuk, Leeteuk-oppa this is Donghae-sshi, he is a transferee, he's in his senior year too."

Leeteuk reached out his hand to Donghae. 

"Nice to meet you Donghae-sshi."

Donghae coldly grab his hand. "Likewise."

"Donghae-sshi, Leeteuk-oppa is a good friend of mine, I hope you'll be my friend too." 

Mari smiled and Donghae can't stop himself from smiling too.

"I'm not just a good friend, I'm also her suitor."

Leeteuk said that cause Donghae's smile to fade.

"Leeteuk-oppa... You're bringing it up again... anyway, Donghae-sshi, we have to go, see you tomorrow."

Donghae just smiled. He can't say anything when Mari is in front of him.

 

ANOTHER DAY AT SCHOOL...

 

"Hey Donghae-sshi, goodmorning." the girl smiled at him.

"Oh, it's you, Aeleen-sshi."

"Come on, just drop the formality, Donghae-sshi."

"Then do the same for me."

The both of them laughed.

"Uhm, Aeleen-ah, can I ask about something?"

"Ne. what is it?"

"Uh, nevermind."

Aeleen stopped walking.

"Huh? Come on, Donghae-ah, What is it?"

Donghae sighed and answered. "I just want to know if Mari-sshi has a boyfriend."

Aeleen stared at Donghae for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

Donghae was so ashamed of what he said,"YAH! Why are you laughing?!"

"No-no-nothing Donghae-ah. Anyway, Mari never had a boyfriend. She had no boyfriend since birth. She focuses on her studies."

"No boyfriend since birth? But I thought that Park JungSu was her....?"

"Oh! Leeteuk-sshi? no. he's not Mari's boyfriend. Yes he's been courting Mari for almost two years now but Mari just want to finish her studies first and she's not so sure about Leeteuk-sshi. Why are you asking all this questions, Donghae-ah?"

Donghae panicked and he answered,"No-no-nothing Aeleen-ah"

Aeleen suspiciously looked at him,"Nothing? I think you like her." Aeleen said with a smirk.

"No, I'm not!"

"You're not goot at lying, Lee Donghae. Don't worry, I'll help you with Mari-ah. I'll go to my class now, See you later."

Aeleen waved at him and gave him a wink.

Donghae just smiled and then he saw his buddies, Yesung and Kyuhyun and they all went to their classes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Okay. So this is the another update for today. I hope you've enjoyed it.