The water is so calm until....

Final Decision

"Aeleen-ah?! Aeleen-ah!! YAH! AELEEN-AH!!!" Mari almost shouted.

"Huh? Oh! Mari-ah! Ne?" Aeleen answered.

"You're spacing out for almost an hour. Are you okay?" Mari touched Aeleen's shoulder as she asked her.

Aeleen immediately stepped back.

"Ne. I'm okay. I have to go somewhere. Goodbye. Goodbye Nikki-ah." Aeleen said while walking away from her two bestfriends.

Mari and Nikki were left by Aeleen.

"What's wrong with her Nikki-ah?" Mari asked.

"I don't know. She's been spacing out these days." Nikki said as she shrugged her shoulders.

-----------

Aeleen hurriedly left her girlfriends and she went to the pool area. 

She put her bag down and changed into her swimsuit.

She went down into the pool.

She want to make herself relaxed.

She closed her eyes.

She didn't know that she was getting deepre and deeper.

----------------------------------------------------

Sungmin does his daily routine and then went to the pool area to relax and have some practice.

He came closer to the pool and he noticed a floating body.

He dropped his things and rushed to rescue thefloating figure of the girl.

He carried her bridal style and put her down carefully at thepool side.

He gave her CPR. But it didn't work.

He grabbed his bag and get his cellphone.

He called Nikki because he knew that this girl is one of her friends.

--------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, The door flew open as Nikki arrived.

"Aeleen-ah!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Nikki said as she shook Aeleen's body.

"Stop it, Nikki-ah! That won't help. I'll perform another CPR." Sungmin said.

"Please help her Sungmin-ah. Plaese wake her up." Nikki pleaded.

Sungmin then performed another CPR.

Suddenly, Aeleen coughed the water out.

"AELEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nikki hugged her best friend.

"Nikki-ah, I can't breathe! What happened?" Aeleen asked while Nikki got off her.

"I should be the one asking you that question, Kim Aeleen! What happened? Why did you let yourself drown?" Nikki asked.

Aeleen explained everything. 

She confessed to Nikki what she really feels about Donghae and how she gets jealous everytime he is with Mari.

Aeleen cried her heart out at Nikki.

Nikki gave her a hug and tap her back saying," It's okay."

As Aeleen wiped her tears, she saw a guy behind them. Her eyes widened.

"WHO ARE YOU?? HAVE YOU HEARD ALL THE THINGS I'VE SAID??" Aeleen asked.

"Yes. I am --"

"He's Lee Sungmin, the school's swimmer. He rescued you." Nikki explained.

"You're one of the guys who fought with Leeteuk-sshi and Donghae-ah, right?"

Sungmin just nodded.

"Okay, enough of it Aeleen-ah, let's go home. I'll walk you home. Thank you again for saving my friend's life, Sungmin-ah.See you tomorrow."

Nikki waved goodbye as she helped Aeleen with her things.

Sungmin was left alone.

"So, Donghae's making a move. I should better make a move too before it's too late. Mari will be mine."

Sungmin said to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Update for today.  ^^