Chapter 1 = First Day

Final Decision

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!" , his mom shouted which causes the boy to open his eyes.

"Five more minutes, eomma."

Upon hearing those words, his mom went up to his room, pulled out his blanket and shouted again..

"YAAH!!! LEE DONGHAE! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY IN YOUR NEW SCHOOL, YOU SHOULD GET UP NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!!"

The boy lazily got up,"okay eomma, I'll go downstairs."

His mom didn't say anything and left his room.

 

 

 

Lee Donghae, a bad boy and a blacksheep to his family. After getting kicked out  from his old school, he had to transfer to a new school, the Seoul State University. He entered the school and as he observes the whole place, he didn't notice that someone bumped into him.

"Oh! Mianhae, Mianhae, I'm really sorry" , the girl said

"It's okay, I'm sorry too", Donghae replied.

Donghae helped her to pick up her things and stretched his arm and said," I'm Lee Donghae, I'm just a transferee in this school."

The girl took Donghae's hand and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Aeleen - imnida, Oh I see, you're a transferee, Welcome to Seoul State University! I hope you'll have a good time staying here."

Suddenly, someone called her..

"Aeleen-ah!!!!."

Aeleen and Donghae both turn their heads around to see who's the owner of that voice...

"Mari-ah! Nikki-ah!" Aeleen gave the two girls a hug.

"Uhm, Aeleen who's that guy?" the girl in ponytail said.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Girls, this is Lee Donghae. He is a transferee here in our school. Donghae-sshi, this is Nikki and Mari. They're my bestfriends, my classmates and also my bandmates."  Aeleen said.

"Nice to meet you Donghae-sshi. Uhm, Donghae-sshi? Donghae-sshi?!"  Nikki said.

Donghae glued his eyes at the girl with glasses.

"Oh I think someone had a love at first sight." Nikki whispered to Aeleen. Aeleen chuckled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-sshi, Kwon Mari France - imnida." the girl with glasses said.

"Annyeong, Mari-sshi." Donghae answered.

Mari smiled and turn to face Aeleen.

"Aeleen-ah, We will have a practice after school okay?"

"Okay, Mari-ah. I'll walk with you, our class will start any minute now, Donghae-sshi, we have to go, See you around."

Aeleen said with a little smile and the three girls left Donghae alone.

 

"Donghae?! LEE DONGHAE IS THAT YOU?!"

Donghae turn to see two guys that seems familiar to him.

"CHO KYUHYUN?! KIM JONGWOON??!!"

Donghae ran to them and gave them a brotherly hug.

"It's Yesung, not Jongwoon." the creepy guy said and ruffled Donghae's hair.

"It's been a long time hyung, why did you transfer here? Have you been kicked out again?" the guy with the evil eyes said and he chuckled.

Donghae gave him a deadly stare,"Shut up, You evil dork."

Yesung and Kyuhyun are Donghae's best buddies in his former school but the two guys transfered to the new school a year ago. Kyuhyun is a year younger than them.

"Stop that, you two, Donghae-ah let's go to our class. Kyuhyun-ah you'll get late if you'll just stand there."  Yesung said.

"Alright, Yesung-hyung. See you later Donghae hyung."  Kyuhyun replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:  So that's the first chapter. hope you liked it!  Please do comment and subscribe. By the way, this is Superminnie. have a nice day. ^^,