Afraid

Rain

 

Afraid 
 

"Son! Help me .. Help .. I'm drowning !" 

The waves crashes the shore . He had to save her . Her hands wailing as the sea swallows her in . He ran , but every step he took the sand became hands , the hands turn to a crowd at a YG family concert the sea no where to be found . He became part of the crowd he saw the fans throwing the lightstick at s and they chanted "We're not happy! Where's our refund!" But before he could do anything a VIP spotted him. "Hahah look it's that singer that made us hate Big Bang !" . He tried running again this time he ran in to a box . The box tightened everytime he pushed it away from him. Right Infront of him was Papa YG . "You're not good enough " he poured oil all over the transparent box .
 "I'm sorry but I have to fire you" he switched on the lighter.
The boy screamed , he shouted , he prayed for a miracle and nothing but the lighter slipped out of Papa YG's hand and it was on fire. The heat burned him . He saw Gdragon laughing with someone who look similar to the boy but it wasn't him.
"It's not me ! Jiyoungie ! I'm here ! Help me!" His whole body was filled with third degree burns as soon as he escaped the box and ran towards GD. "Someone call security ! This guy needs help !" GD tried to help the boy on his feet. "No Jiyoungie it's me ! Hyung ! Youngbae hyung!" 
 
"I'm sorry ,but this is Youngbae hyung" he apologized to the frantic boy who started to panic. As he looked right into his doppelgänger's eyes he spoke the words.
 
"If you weren't a coward everything would have been easier" the clone said as he strangled the boy .
 
But a girl grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the clone, away from the crowd, away from Big Bang, away from everyone else. She was pale , her hair was in a mess and she started crying. The boy was confused . "I understand" she said.
 
And the boy woke up. 
"Yah! Hyung are you in love or something? You've been calling out IU's name 24/7" Seungri nudge the boy as he woke up  from his ba
Ld dream. "If you want her number I have it~" he sang and nudged him.
He just got discharged from the hospital and went back to the dorm. 
"I just had a bad dream" the boy said. 
"Ooooo~ so IU isn't a good dream but a bad dream huh? Are you even the gentleman people say you are? Hahah hyung you player" Seungri laughed at the thought of his hyung being a player when he remembers that Hyung hasn't had a love affair in a really long time.
"But you did seem to spend a lot of time with her..you even went to her ward a couple of times carrying her in, so what is she like your damsel in distress or what?" Seungri kept this topic going.
 
The boy dismissed his talking and left the room, as the memories of yesterday replayed in his mind.
 
The feeling of having someone to actually talk about feelings to .. Someone who would listen .
 
As he stood in the rain , he came to have a nervous break down. He lied to papa YG the week before he got admitted to the hospital.
 
"Are you up for a solo album? A solo concert and everything else alone? I have quite notice your amazing vocals and think you have the potential of being the next heart throb of the year. But I also notice you have been facing problems. Is there anything you want to say?" 
 
"No , I'm fine" 
 
 
"This Is KBS news! I am your host Min Hyorin, this came to be that Big Bang, Taeyang is mentally ill . During a YG family concert in Japan , Osaka . He started screaming when his part came out for the song Haru Haru. He started crying and repeatedly cried out "I'm fine ! I'm fine !" As s tried to call for help. Is Big Bang one of the worst performers or is it just Taeyang that's-" Papa YG switched off the tv in the hospital. I was given by the hospital a ward where the corridors were isolated , no one passed by except nurses and patients and no fans can see me from here.
 
"You still don't want to tell me ? It's okay you stay here for a week and that's when you have to face the music" Papa YG said as he left me in the room all alone.
 
 
The boy was alone in the rain till she met her in pain.