Understanding you

Rain
Understanding you
 

It's a new year 2010.

It's 12:30 we stood in silence after 30 minutes of a firework show he finally broke the silence.
"I never actually got to see fireworks in a long time..last time was when I was 7 with my mom" he said . For some reason I was distracted by the thought of why was he even here? I mean it's not like we know each other or anything . Why was he up the roof of a hospital and alone at night on a New Year's Eve ? And he even witnessed my failed attempt of committing suicide. "Yeah , I'm probably talking to the wall aren't i?" He chuckled.
"No,no I was just distracted" I replied
"Why? By my face is it? I know I'm hot thank you?" He smiled again.
Damn I hate that smile his really like my ideal man I mean look at that face. Jawline,small eyes,smile,Mohawk hair and I don't know. "No, I was just wondering why a mega star no wait let me correct myself..a international star is at a mental institute?" I asked, but now I kinda regret asking seeing the way he reacted to my question. His eyebrows frowned and I noticed his eyes had lots of eyebags under it. "Insomnia , delusional at times , pressured and depressed went here for some peace while the other members out making songs..Mr yang told me to come here as everyone is celebrating a new year." He replied without looking at me but out the skyline of the roof. It's pretty amazing how the city lights shined and how you could hear different music blasting. Now haru haru is playing down the street. "I like this song from Big Bang.." I said out of the blue and quickly added "sunbaenim". He looked at me his eyes intense as though I could see right through him and how hurt his feeling but we've only known each other for 4hours yet it felt I know him longer than that . "If we never met each other then it would have hurt less, mm . The promise of us staying together is now a memory baby . I’ll pray for you" he sang the words to haru haru. "My favorite part of the song ,sometimes I feel that I'm not worth it and I'm going through a tough time this kinda becomes my jam." I said.
Now you imagine two mega stars on the roof just standing by the side watching the world going by , seeing the city lights and the people get drunk to feel happy or sometimes sober and you see this magical creature next to you when I mean magical I mean Taeyang sunbaenim. He saved me from killing myself , making me smile and now I have an actual friend that understands me when no one did even the ceo of my company didn't and put me aside its finally nice actually meeting someone and not always feel lonely specially on the 1st of January . "It's nice meeting you Jieun, IU is a fantastic singer and I think you'd be great too. Let this moment be cherished but never be told unless you want some sasaeng to kill you instead of you killing yourself I can understand. Hahah, wait before we both part our ways I need to reenact the way you fell" and he started to show how I grip the railing and when I let go of it I forgot I wasn't over the railing but behind it so when I let go I slipped and fall to my back and lucky enough he caught me but I passed out as he was acting how I fell and got Into his arm. He tripped on his shoelace and fell right Infront of me. To be more specific his on top of me while I'm on the ground and before I knew it .
Our lips touched.
 
 
Authors note:
I hope you guys are enjoying the story. It's only the beginning I haven't introduced the two other characters Hyunwoo and Hyorin. But for now just the two main characters . There might be twist plots and all so stay tune and do comment something's in support. But I won't be able to update frequently do also subscribe because I would just release the other chapters in a chunk while I'm overseas.