just a dream

Rain

Just a dream

 
My first kiss gone just like that. Why does it feel so amazing I just met him but I feel so safe around him. He got up and held his hand out for me to hold for balance. But again i passed out I didn't know why but my eyes went blank . Total darkness.
I heard murmurs I know that voice very well.
"She either goes for an operation or I'm just going to kick her out of the entertainment and she can feed herself with a part time job at macdonalds or something I don't care." The voice of a she devil , CEO Byuna. I don't want to wake up and see that two faced monster. Infront of her shareholder and stock buyers She's an angel but within her clients only number matters . And that's just money and profit. "Your her manager and she passed out twice? Suffer bipolar and what now she needs a surgery? Are you serious?! You think I benefit from any of this stupid things ? I loss so much money because of this careless girl who you were supposedly to take proper good care of but I'm given a bill instead of a cheque!" as she raised her voice at Manager Han. I feel so bad. I feel so worthless again. I should just run away I should.
"Ugh you are an idiot!" As CEO Byuna raised her hand to give manager Han a tight slap I jumped out of bed right in time to grab her wrist. "I'm the idiot not him. Hit me not him." I said as I let go of her wrist and stood right Between CEO Byuna and Manager Han. "Oh honey, don't be this way you're an amazing singer!" She exclaimed in the sweetest tone she could ever use, the same one she uses when she has buyers that give her the cha Ching cha Ching. "It's really hypocritical when you want to kick me out yet you oh honey me" I smiled as the words came out to poison her. Her crooked smile creeps me out. "It's the first of January don't make me mad, so I'm going to be very clear. You either go for surgery or your out of this company." And she walked out of the  ward. Manager Han and I stood there lost. "I'm sorry IU..it's all my fault I should have taken care of you properly" he said looking down . "It's okay , I think IU needs a rest as much as jieun. Jieun was so caught up being IU she never got the chance to rest like a normal person and I'm really kinda happy I don't need to go for the hectic schedules anymore but if she ever tries to-" someone knocked on the door . I hope it's him . And a little cute face popped out , oh. "Hyunwoo Sir!" My manager started to bow . I don't understand why he does that. His younger than you not older but maybe just because his position is higher doesn't mean you have to bow. "Hey Jieun shi .. What happen are you alright?" He asked as he walked towards me . A little background information his the son of CEO Byuna , his been appointed director of the company so everyone listens to him. His also the heir to the throne of the company . His kind and sweet unlike his mother vicious and evil. But I didn't want to see him I want to see Taeyang again it was as though it was all just a dream.