Rain Kiss

Rain


"So it's the end of this coffee date." I said to her.
"Coffee hah! You tricked me. " she laughed.
"I brought you here to the bridge because I needed to tell you something." I paused to see her look at me .
 I liked her purple hair and sunglasses we looked totally opposite to what we were expected to look like. I took her sunglasses out of her face so I can see her beautiful dark brown eyes as I tell her my feelings. Although she may be drunk and forget today she atleast is being honest with me.
"I couldn't stop thinking of you after you fainted. Whether you were okay, or if you got discharged , or if you were hurt . That's why I wrote that note because you were crazy. And I like crazy. I like yo-" she interrupted my confession.
"You can't like me! I'm crazy! I'm not like the other girls, I'm bipolar and Im like a grenade I explode anytime and eventhough its a happy occasion I can be very sad" she cried.
"And you think I'm like the other guys ? I too suffer. Haven't you seen the tabloids About me? Crazy Youngbae no wonder he doesn't have a girl. Or the I need a doctor not a girl. After my single got out" I said to her.
But before she could say anything I took out the lock of wishes.

"I remember I was passionate about Rapping before I got the role of singer and when I got it i wasn't confident.." I trailed of as I looked for my lock . It was in the middle of the pink colour ones as it was the only blue lock at that part of the bridge and I read it out loud

"I wish I can be more confident in myself,I wish Big Bang would be a big hit and I wish I could find the one through all this" I said to her as I read my lock.

"I want you to wish something, you write what you want and I'll add another wish for myself " I said as I looked at her.
"Why me?"

"Because I believe your the one."

"But we've never even gone out with each other or anything."

"We just did. You helped me overcome my fears everytime I had a nightmare you come in my dreams and you calm me down" I said and I passed her the lock and a marker.

"Write down what you want and pray before you throw the key away." I told her.

'I wish to be better and I wish we'd be able to remember this moment forever.' She wrote on the lock.

'I promise you can do it' and we wrote our initials on the lock

It started drizzling as I locked the lock on the railing and I gave her the key to throw. She prayed really hard and she threw the key away.

It started to rain heavily. But we stood there on the bridge. I think It was the right time just like it was at the rooftop but that was accidental but this was on purpose.

I stood there , hold her close to me and I kissed her. I kissed her in the rain.

1AM to be exact when we kissed. I enjoyed every moment , every hour , every minute spent with her. I didn't want her to let go . I want her to stay.

She break the kiss by starting to dance in the rain in the middle of the park. Lucky there were no one there because I'd be embarrassed.

"You're a horrible dancer!" I shouted as she danced.

And I danced with her.

"Take my hand!" I singed

"Take a breath!" She shouted

"Pull me close and take one step!" I singed.
We started to waltz around in the park like crazy people. I kept twirling her as she kept giggling. We started singing and jumping in the puddles made. As she was drenched in the rain as I am. I caught her in my arms as she fell.

"It's like catching lighting a chance is finding someone like you~ it's one in a million the chance is a feeling a way we do" we both sung under the rain as we waltz around.

"I didn't know boys like you watch High school musical?" She said smirking.
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I said as I twirled her around again.

Anyone who thinks sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain before.
Because we have and I'm happy I hope she is too.