Gossip Girl

Rain

Gossip girl.

I saw IU and Taeyang running away from the set. I couldn't help but became curious of what they were doing. They even held hands as they hide.

They ran to nearest costume shop which was a little funny who goes to a costume shop at 11:30 pm? Especially , why would a costume shop be opened at this time?

As I followed them I saw they were totally different they changed their style. She got a long straight purple hair wig on and sunglasses with a matching white crochet dress. While Taeyang didn't get a wig he just jelled his hair down from Mohawk to nohawk just a fringe and he put on geeky glasses too but with a shirt that screams I'm not a popstar as he put on a sweater with shorts. And they walked together linking their arms together laughing. Like everything he said made her smile.
Are they dating? It would be so juicy if they did date. I started to take out my iPhone to snap some photos of them being together.
They went to the nearest club? She's only 17 not even 18 yet. But in korea shes 18 so I don't think it'll be a problem for her.
As they entered the club easily , I followed closely. Showed my ID card and asked the security guard. "Was that Taeyang from Big Bang and IU together?" I asked.
"I don't know who they are nor do I care about my clients personal life as long as i have money in my bank" he replied in a mono tone. I ignored him and walked in , everyone around their twenties were partying like mad . Dancing to house music and getting drunk. I spotted them by the bar , taking shots and laughing.
I took a picture of them and tried to get closer to hear their conversation.
"You said coffee! Why are we getting drunk here ? Hahah. I'm only 18 this is my first time drinking alcohol!" She said as she was dizzy at first when the alcohol hit her.
"It's because I want to know what you think of me. They say if your drunk your more honest." He replied actually being serious of what he said.
"I think your a freak! But I like that Freak. I like that we kissed a few months back at the rooftop by accident. It was my first kiss. It inspired me to make lots of new singles like "good day" , you and I and lots more which I haven't completed yet nor plan to release soon." She said as she looked at him.
He didn't reply he just smiled at her.
I was recording the whole conversation on a recorder. She went to pull him in the crowd and she started to dance. He just kept laughing seeing a drunk IU. Someone who's so innocent doing something stupid for the first time. With a purple wig and sunglasses putting her hands up in the air , jumping to the beat of the sound and when the beat drop she goes swaying her hips side to side. How does he make every girl go crazy? I think I'm really jealous of her. Envious she gets him I think I'm even more prettier.
He pulled her away from the crowd again, went outside of the pub and to the nearest park. I followed closely behind .
This was one of the most famous Park in Korea as it contains a lot of famous flowers that make the park colorful. There were roses, Lilies, orchids and even hibiscus . There was a bridge above a river that had a lot of locks on the railings which people write their wishes down and lock it there . While they throw the key out to the river wishing it will come true. They stopped there and I sat on a bench near them but around the corner so they wouldn't be able to see me.
I couldn't make out what they were saying but Taeyang took out a lock and a marker. They both started writing something down. Taeyang locked it to the railings as he did that it started to drizzle .
I had to run to the nearest shelter and couldn't see them anymore as the rain got heavier