i need a boy

Rain

"Boy~ I need a boy-HAHAHA" as I sang the words to him. I couldn't hold myself all together. We met before , we talked before but I don't know why I feel this way Infront of him. Maybe because we both know the truth about one another.
"Your voice is amazing" he smiled at me. I fangirled alittle and hid behind Jiyeon.
"IU likes you~" Jiyeon said to him and he just smiled as I hit her like a mad woman.
"I think her voice is beautiful and she's very cute" hahaha thanks I thought to myself I mean "thank you sunbaenim" I said .
"Cut!" The director of the reality tv said as we went to break.
His walking towards me , Taeyang sunbae is walking towards me. I looked to my right and to my left no one is there! Jiyeooon help me.
"To be honest I was about to call you. Before I got the call from you" he said as he took of his sunglasses . He was the same person I saw few months back , he didn't look like a superstar just plain goofy him.
"Thanks you know , I had a friend although that friend of mine has been fainting numerous times." He joked. I giggled.
"I didn't know the ice princess liked me though~" he joked again and I hit him.
"I'm not an ice princess I was just having those days where my bipolar takes control of me! So are you okay? Has anything bad happen?" I asked curiously. He thought hard for a while and I saw how he still suffers.
"We can talk or have coffee or something after this if you want and I can talk there." HIS ASKING ME ON A DATE !! YES YES YES and I think should reply him than talk to my mind.
"Yes , sure we could" I said.
"Jieuuuun~ why are you talking to him? Do you want a scandal?" Jiyeon came to pull me away from Taeyang.
"Wait! I haven't even be able to get his number." I said as I was dragged away.

Hours passed , the concert arena was filled with people , everyone was dressed and before he took off to the stage he looked at me and winked.
I was shaking , the camera recorded me being nervous.
"What do I do ? What do I do? it hurts I'm scared I'm so scared" I whined as He performed and that was it.
"IU get ready!" A staff told me as I squeal with my girls before I got on stage. As I sashayed towards him the spotlight was on us.
"Girl~" he sang as he took my right hand.
"I need a girl~" he took my left hand. My heart is racing the spotlight is on us. I will never forget this moment.
"Mmmm~Yeah, yeah
Girl like you gotta make you mine~" As he took my hand to caress his head . Oh no I thought to myself I wasn't ready to kiss him.
"I‘mma treat you right baby~" there was a pause as he turned to his side .

 cr:
This is it! My lips touched his cheek and i sashayed all the way to the backstage.

As soon as i got down. I started squeeling and jumping. I couldnt control my excitement till Hyorin saw me.
"Woah your lucky IU shi you got to kiss Taeyang!" Hyorin unnie exclaimed.
Hyorin is part of the staff in charge to organize this reality show. She's also a model and a news reporter . So I had to be careful around her.
"Thank you" I said and smiled. Jiyeon came around and the both us started screaming at each other laughing.
 Everything ended and we had to say our goodbyes . And he kidnapped me out of nowhere I was pulled away from the crowd by him As people slowly passed by we hid in the bushes before running to get a drink.
It was 11:30pm at night it wasn't really that busy at this part of Korea. He hold my hand as he ran as fast as he could so no one would notice us. As i just stare at him clueless.