Rain on me death

Rain

The sound of thunder boomed through my ears , it was these days that I wish I could end my life to just jump , why was 2009 a ty year for me why am I this why am I that? It keeps screaming at me what am i good for .

31st December and I'm here standing in the rain all alone covered in rain my floral dress and white flats dirty as I stood by the railing. I look down the Road many people have gathered to celebrate a new year a year of hope they believed but all I believe it's just another year of pain and unhappiness  .

I bet no one believes a girl like IU , lee jieun could ever be depressed could ever be diagnosed with bipolar and now that mental thing drains my energy telling me I can never sing again due to the tonsils in my throat. I could choose to either slit it open or remain silent for my life.

"help me help me why isnt anyone helping why am i all alone again!" i shout to the sky 

I look down the hospital every staff is gathered just to see the fireworks even paitients came out to see and i see their happiness just breathing in the air made each of them shine. Im so envious and i shout again

"Why ! Why ! Why ! " i screamed at the top of my lungs to my surprise someone was standing not far from me looking up the sky  and replied to my childish questions that i have been screaming out.

"You know its not that bad being here alone and see someone grieve about their lives on the 31st when everyones partying especially girls like you " he replied.

"Really partying is what you think about when you see girl on the edge of the building trying to take away her life by letting go?" i said not even looking at the dark figured shadow.

The figure chuckled before answering me but even before i let her reply i let go of the weight i hold on my shoulders . i feel free

'Wait wait what are you doing!' the figure screamed.


I did it my mind enlighten yet my eyes could only see darkness.


  Shes dead under the rain. 

 

 

pic cr:h2nb1n my edit