Her

Rain

 

Her

 
"She either goes for an operation or I'm just going to kick her out of the entertainment and she can feed herself with a part time job at macdonalds or something I don't care." As i eaves drop on what mother said to Manager Han. I waited outside because it didn't feel right to see her unconscious and weak yet hear all those words come out from my mother. As soon as I got lost in my thoughts I heard her voice crystal clear. "I'm the idiot not him. Hit me not him."
Hit? Is mother going to hit her? I'm going in now to stop mother but as soon as I touched the door knob I saw her. Jieun eyes were red , her face was pale and her lips were dry . I couldn't help but want to hug her but I couldn't go against mother I could never go against her.
Earlier in the car, "IU was admitted to the hospital yesterday. If you asked which hospital it's the mental hospital in order for her to get in the right mind to go for her surgery so she can sing again." Mother told me. The news alarmed me but I couldn't say anything. "Don't hurt her mother.." I said , "I'm not going to hurt you son..I'm just going to kick her out of the company if she doesn't want to abide with me and just take the God damn surgery! I should just debut a better singer like Ailee she's training her off to debut and miss little princess is sleeping there." I clenched my fist but I couldn't go against Mother. She started to my hair and said "everything's going to be fine son".
I snapped out of my day dream as soon as Mother walked out of the room and said "I don't know what you even see in her". She was than escorted out of the hospital by her guards and I was left alone in the hallway. I took all the courage I needed and I went in to face her. "Hey Jieun shi .. What happen are you alright?" I said as I walked towards her but why does part of me tells me she's not happy I'm here. "I'm fine" she answered. I didn't know what in the right mind would do something as stupid as I did but I hugged her. I hugged her, she didn't return it. She just stood there in shock as I whispered in her ears. 
 
"I never hurt you, I will never let anything hurt you" 
 
And to him she was his everything , and to her she was confused about everything.