{ the thoughts of the rapper }

i need u

Jimin had to stay the night at the hospital. The nurse had explained that they need to keep an eye on him during this night and if everything would be okay, Jimin would be allowed to leave the next day. 

However, Yoongi was afraid that everything wasn't okay. 

Yoongi was now sitting on his bed, watching the screen of his laptop. He had been writing lyrics to a song earlier. But then, maybe for one of the first times, he didn't know what to write. He was so lost in his other thoughts that thinking about lyrics for a damn love song didn't feel right. He couldn't write anything like this right now. He couldn't write anything happy at the moment. 

He was now going trough his picture folders.

"with jiminnie"

click.

He could feel a small smile tugging his lips when he looked at the pictures. He loved that smile of Jimins. It was always making Yoongi's heart melt. He loved the pictures where Jimin did those stupid faces with Yoongi. Sometimes Yoongi had been feeling all gloomy and refused to make a silly face for a selfie, but Jimin would always start tickling Yoongi, make silly faces for him, use a weird voice to make Yoongi laugh and that's when Jimin would take the pic. Jimin had said that he loved it when Yoongi laughed his gummy laugh.

Honestly, Yoongi wasn't one to give others compliments or tell funny jokes. He was the type who only joked about things when he really knew a good joke or when he was just simply feeling like that.

It was weird, someone would say, that he and Jimin ended up being together. Dating.

But to Yoongi it wasn't weird at all. Jimin was the sun and he was the moon of their relationship. Jimin would always light up Yoongi's days, when Yoongi would be the one to settle things down and calm the situation down. They suit for each other perfectly.

If anyone would say something else, Yoongi would make sure that they'd regret their words. 

Yoongi clicked a pic that was taken two weeks ago. He smiled a brighter smile, but soon the smile disappeared slowly away when he noticed something.

Jimin's arm.

There was cuts.

I didn't notice.

But Jimin was smiling so brightly in the pic that no one would really take a look at something like his arms. 

Not that Yoongi didn't like Jimin's arms. He loved them.

He just didn't notice, because honestly, he enjoyed the boy's smile so much that he didn't even bother looking anywhere else than his face. 

Why he noticed now? Probably because deep inside him, he could still see that sad look on Jimin's face when he visited him in the hospital. Probably because now he knew that Jimin wasn't alright.

All of sudden, Yoongi started feeling angry. To himself. He throw his laptop away, not even thinking that it might break if he'd just throw it away like that. And it did. There was a crash heard and first Yoongi didn't care.

He just stood up and started throwing things at different directions, mostly towards the wall. Now there was few dents on the wall. But he didn't care. He was so angry. 

But soon he realized something. All the pictures, everything. All the moments he had spent with Jimin was saved on the computer's folders. And he had thrown away that computer and broken it. 

Yoongi's eyes widened and he placed hands on his hair, clutching his fists. He started growling.

All the memories were gone. 

No, he still did remember few of them, but not everything. He would never be able to remember every single day with Jimin. But he loved all of them. And his computer had helped him to remember. 

He felt like having a mental breakdown. But he had to keep himself all sober. 

He couldn't make himself become a wreck. He'd have to stay well-being just for Jimin. Jimin could probably be here tomorrow. That's why, he couldn't let himself drown into sadness. Not more than he had already done. 

It had not been a long time, but Yoongi felt really lonely already. He felt like he'd been forever alone. Always without Jimin. But it was just because he felt like something would have been disappeared. And that something was Jimin. He felt like someone would have taken Jimin away from him. He didn't want that. He wanted Jimin to come back as soon as possible, hopefully already tomorrow.

But what he hoped even more was that when Jimin would come back, he would be the same smiling Jimin. The Jimin that the fans knew. Not the Jimin that only the BTS now knew. 

Yoongi wondered too how Taehyung felt. Taehyung must be feeling bad too. He must be feeling worried too.

But Yoongi's situation was different. It was about his light of the world. Without Jimin, there would only be darkness in his world. Without Jimin there wouldn't be anything but sadness in his world. 

He just hoped Jimin would become happy again.

He didn't want Jimin to become the sadness itself. 

 

------------------------------------------------

aaand that's it!! i will make sure to write more in the next chapter. this was quite short chapter, and i'm sorry for that!

 

--lluhanniee--