{ paper airplanes and bitter coffee }

i need u

Sadness. Sorrow. Which one fits more? Yoongi wondered as he tried to continue writing lyrics. He did that all the time, writing lyrics. It was the best way for him to express himself. It made him feel better everytime he was feeling sad or stressed somehow. Just like now. He couldn't say that he was stressed, but sad, yes, he really was sad and he had a good reason to be sad too. He was sad because he knew that things weren't okay with Jimin, his boyfriend. Now that he had seen the cuts, everytime he looked at Jimin, he couldn't see anything but sadness on the younger's face. It sure was sad. Sad to see the person who used to be smiling as bright as the sun, who used to make everyone feel happy whenever he was around. But Yoongi knew, as long as he didn't find a way for Jimin to start feeling like he had used to feel, there was no way he could see that smile he loved the most for a long time. 

Sometimes Yoongi would sit on the edge of his bed, look down and wonder why humans had feeling, wonder why they had to feel sadness, hatred, sorrow.. anything. Why would someone like having these feelings? To Yoongi, feelings at the moment felt terrible and he wished he wouldn't feel a thing. But that would be exactly just like Jimin felt, right? At least Yoongi thought, that might be how he was feeling. Though, if Jimin wanted to feel pain by cutting himself, he probably wouldn't want to not feel a thing. It was the opposite, he probably wanted to feel the pain. That was what Yoongi knew about the people who harmed themselves. Not everyone was like that, but many were.

Sadness fits more, Yoongi thought as he wrote that word on the paper. He was going to continue writing more, but he was interrupted by someone knocking on the door of his room. He wondered who it was, he had not been talking to anyone today about meeting them. He took his notebook and placed it on the sidetable that was next to his bed and stood up. He walked towards the door and kept asking who would be there inside his mind. 

Could it be that it was Jimin? But... Jimin had told him he wants to be alone today. That couldn't be Jimin. 

Aish. Just open the ing door, Min Yoongi, he said to himself. 

He opened the door and was surprised to see who it was. It was Taehyung. He really didn't expect to see him here and immediately started wondering why he was here. 

He leaned against the door, looking at Taehyung with a questioning look. "What's it? You know, I'm busy with writing right now so this better be something important"he said, just by listening to Yoongi's voice, it was easy to say that he was annoyed. He didn't want to be interrupted while he was writing, especially when he was sad and writing. 

"Uh... I need to ask you something, can I come inside?"the younger one asked the older, looking around. The younger one seemed to be worried or rather stressed about something. Yoongi had to let him in, even though he really had wanted to be alone today. But no can do, he couldn't just say no, even though that was what he wanted to say at the moment.

Taehyung stepped inside the room and Yoongi closed the door after him, shooting a questioning look at the younger.

"So, what's the matter?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and looked down, biting his lip. It was rare to see the other one like this. He was usually just like a sunshine, always energetic and, well, his dorky self. This was different. What was suddenly happening with everyone? Last week, no, few days ago things were still normally.

Yoongi watched as Taehyung was rolling his fingers. Was it something that hard to say? 

"I..."

"I noticed them"

That wasn't what Yoongi thought the other would say. He had expected him to say something else, not give him a short answer like this. 

"You noticed what? You know, if this isn't anything important, you can go. I'm really, reeeally not in the mood for a chit chat and I-"

"The cuts" that answer was said in a whisper. It was probably really hard for Taehyung to say something like this. 

When Yoongi heard how Taehyung continued the sentence, he felt his heartbeat getting faster. No way. This had to stay as a secret. Yoongi knew Jimin didn't want anyone to notice. Yoongi knew Jimin wanted it all to stay as a secret. He knew Jimin would never want to make the others sad or worried due to him. 

The redheaded one grabbed the orangehaired one's hand and placed a finger on his mouth, whispering. "Be quiet"Yoongi said, sounding really serious. And he was serious. This all was about his precious boyfriend, after all. He didn't  want anyone else to know about this because he knew if Jimin would hear that the others knew as well, he would be more heartbroken than he already was. And oh, oh oh. That wasn't something Yoongi wanted to happen. 

"How did you know that I know as well?"Yoongi asked him, tilting his head a little bit, staring right into the younger one's eyes, waiting for an answer. This wasn't anything he really needed to know, but he couldn't help his curiosity. 

"I knew right at the point when I saw you going to Jimin's room... I knew you would notice the cuts too. I... - I actually noticed the cuts a while ago, but I didn't want to tell you... no, I wanted to tell you but it was just so hard, I thought you wouldn't even believe me because, uh..-"

"You didn't think I'd believe you because Jimin wouldn't be like that, right? I actually wish I wouldn't have to believe."Yoongi replied.

They both stayed quiet for a while before Yoongi let go off Taehyung's hands and sighed heavily, looking up. 

"I wonder if there's still something I should know"he muttered quietly. He actually knew there was a lot he still didn't know, but he didn't want to bother Jimin with all the questions he had. And he was sure, if it would be something that would be easy to put into words, Jimin would have told him about it already. Jimin usually told Yoongi everything, they were dating after all so it wasn't something that you wouldn't expect, but now that Jimin had not told him about this, it had to be something that was really hard to say or something that would make his boyfriend feel uncomfortable. 

He wasn't going to force Jimin tell anything. He just wanted Jimin to see that he cared and he wanted to know if there was anything he could do to help him, because he, still, did feel like a failure for not noticing how Jimin was feeling. He had thought the whole time that there was something wrong, but he had not bothered to seriously take a closer look at Jimin or listen to how he was actually feeling. 

"Jimin mentioned me earlier that he was feeling unwell, that's why he didn't join us while we were dancing.. it was when you and Namjoon were absent, writing the lyrics...  I saw immediately that Jimin was lying, so I followed him and... yeah... I'm sure you can figure out what happened then. Sorry for not telling you earlier... "the younger one said with a sad voice. It was not easy for him either. To see that one of his most precious friends had to feel like this. To actually hurt himself. 

"But -- I actually have to go now, I just wanted to let you know that... if you need someone's shoulder to lean on, I'm here.. because I know about it too"Taehyung told him with a gentle smile, that however, was filled with sadness. And the both men who were in the room, knew why they were feeling sad so they didn't even ask each other about that.

--

Great, Yoongi was alone again, so he could finally continue the lyrics. But now that Taehyung knew, he wasn't sure should he feel relieved or not. It would mean that if Jimin, his Jiminie, would find out that someone else than just he knew, he would be really, really sad. 

He took the notebook in his hands and opened it, looking at the lyrics that he had already written and then continued writing again. Oh man, his lyrics sure had a lot of feelings in them. Maybe it was a good thing after all that humans had feelings, otherwise, what could he write about? 

Suddenly a loud scream was heard. And Yoongi could recognize who the voice belonged to. He didn't even bother thinking more and stood up, walking to the direction where the scream had come from. What happened? What could make Jin scream like that? 

--

After walking a bit, the first thing Yoongi could see was Jimin lying on the floor, there was coffee spilled on the floor next to Jimin. Jin was standing next to Jimin, looking at Yoongi who had arrived there after hearing the scream. What happened....? 

The redheaded one looked at the oldest one in the group, seeing how shocked Jin looked didn't mean anything good. Yes, Jin got terrified quite easily, but now something was seriously wrong. 

Yoongi knelt down next to Jimin, placing a hand on Jimin's chest. "What... what the hell happened in here?"he asked, looking at Jin with a concerned expression that was now on his face. He was afraid this was something serious, what happened to Jimin and why...?

"I.. I was drinking coffee with Jimin because he said he felt tired and wanted coffee to make himself not feel so tired... and all of sudden he just... he just collapsed on the floor..!"Jin's voice was shaken, he had to be truly more than shocked. "We should call someone... "

Yoongi moved his gaze at Jimin who was unconscious. He was truly worried about his boyfriend. Not that he wouldn't have been earlier worried, but now he was feeling even more worried. He was afraid Jimin wouldn't be okay at all. What could cause this? Why would he just collapse all of sudden? 

When Jin went to pick up his phone, Yoongi quickly took a look at Jimin's arms, expecting to see that they would be all bloody, but no. They were not. He just had the old scars and the one's he did yesterday. So it couldn't be that he would be losing too much blood and collapse due to that. What could it be then? There had to be a good reason! It wasn't normal for one to collapse like this. 

"Jin! Be faster, we don't have time to waste!"Yoongi yelled at Jin who was trying to call an ambulance. 

Suddenly, Yoongi thought about something and stood up, running out of kitchen. "Jin, you take care of Jimin for a while, I really need to check out something! This is important!"

He arrived at Jimin's room and without hesitating, he stepped in. He couldn't see anything unusual, the room looked just like it had looked when he was there last time. Everything was just like back then. Expect the paper airplanes on the table. Yoongi got curious immediately and walked closer to them, picking up one of them. He looked at it for a while before opening the thing. And he was freaked out when he saw what was inside the paper airplane. He really didn't think this could be reality. But it was. And now he felt really scared. 

Oh no. 

Oh no, no, no. 

Jiminie, what's this all about....?

---------------------------

Aaand that's the second chapter! I'm sorry for not updating earlier, I was at my brother's place and my internet connection was terrible so I didn't have the chance to post this in here. However, here it is now, I hope you like this chapter!

Does someone already have an idea what could be inside the paper airplane? If yes, leave a comment and tell me what you think it could be!

--lluhanniee--