{ a hospital visit }

i need u

It felt unbelievable. He wanted to forget everything he saw, but it was too late. And he knew, now that he knew what was happening, well not exactly but still, it would be a big help to figure out why Jimin was feeling this way. 

But he was still schocked. Really shocked. How could Jimin do something like this? What exactly could make him do things like this? Why would anything make him feel like this? Jimin was the sweetest and the most kind hearted guy Yoongi had ever met during his life, it was so wrong that his precious little Jimin would have to feel like this. And he had wanted to protect him? Well, Yoongi, you failed. 

The man was holding a white paper airplane in his hands. And what he saw wasn't not a thing that anyone wanted to see. It was something that no one wished to see in their life. 

The paper airplane was full of pills. 

He could notice that his hands had started shaking and some tears were about to start forming. But he had to fight back. He couldn't cry now. He couldn't be weak right now. He had to stay strong for his boyfriend, the one he wanted - no, the one he needed to protect. Park Jimin. The Jimin who seemed to have taken overdose of pills. The Jimin who had collapsed earlier and would soon be taken to hospital. 

That's the Jimin he wanted to protect. He wanted to get back the Jimin he knew perfectly. 

-

Yoongi missed the days when they would both be their dorky-selfs. He missed that time so much. It had not been  a very long time ago.

He missed the nights when Jimin would come next to him and hug him like a pillow. He missed the feeling of Jimin touching his skin and telling Yoongi that he looked cute. He missed the feeling of being cuddling with Jimin. 

He missed it a lot.

-

The Ambulance arrived at time, Jimin was taken to the hospital and they immediately told Yoongi and the others that there was no need to worry. That their friend was going to be okay. But it was impossible for Yoongi to not worry when he knew that even though Jimin would be 'okay', he still wouldn't be okay-okay. And with 'okay-okay' he meant that he wouldn't just all of sudden become the Jimin he had been earlier. The oh-so-happy-Jimin. 

And Yoongi would always worry. No matter what. It was about his boyfriend. It was about the love of his life. It wasn't about a random guy who would have done drugs, but it was about his sunshine. And he didn't want his little sunshine to ruin himself. He wanted to believe that even though things were now... well.. a mess, that there would still be a way to get that sunshine back. And with that, he wasn't going to give up so easily. He wouldn't give up. That's a promise that he did to himself. 

A promise that he would keep for sure. 

-

Now they all were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctors to let them visit Jimin. The nurse had told them that they needed to do some tests with Jimin, but they also said that it wouldn't take a long time. But everything felt too long. Yoongi wanted to see his Jimin already. He wanted to see how he really was doing. He wanted to talk with him. 

It was a little bit different right now. Bangtan Boys was a group known for being funny and noisy, but this time, the waiting room was perfectly quiet. No one said a word. The only thing that they could hear was Jungkook sobbing quietly, trying to hold back his tears, but everyone knew that the Maknae wouldn't be able to do that. He had already started crying so he didn't need to hide it anymore. And they knew their youngest buddy well. Jimin was his good friend too, of course he would cry.

Namjoon had buried his face in his hands, and he sometimes let out a sigh. He seemed to be really stressed as well. But there was no one asking why. They all knew the reason.

Hoseok was looking down at his shoes, not saying a word. It looks like the hope of the group was also questioning his position as the group's hope.

Taehyung was biting his lip, looking up. He had tried to comfort the youngest one earlier, but now he had given up on that. Taehyung was the only one with Yoongi who had some kind of an idea of what could have happened. It was because he had seen the cuts. 

Seokjin was trying to keep calm, but he had cried too. Because he was there when Jimin collapsed, it must have been really shocking to him. 

Soon the silence was broken by a short, red haired nurse. "I guess you're here to see Park Jimin, am I right?"she asked, looking at everyone. 

Yoongi, who had been also quiet the whole time now raised his voice. "Yes! I'm here to see him!"he said and with that he stood up, walking towards the nurse. He grabbed the nurse's hands. "Where is he? How is he doing? Is he alright?"Yoongi kept asking the questions even though he knew that the nurse probably didn't know everything yet. 

"Uh, yeah, he is doing alright, he is feeling a bit dizzy but that's all, please visit him one after one, he shouldn't be surrounded by all of you right now. He needs to rest."

Yoongi looked at everyone and all of them nodded. They knew that Yoongi was dating Jimin so it was only fair to let him go visit Jimin first. And Yoongi had been the one who had panicked the most earlier. 

He had not told about the pills. Of course not. He knew that Jimin would never forgive himself for making everyone worry due to something as stupid as some small pills. But what also was true was that those little small pills could harm one more than sometimes a stab by a knife could. That's why no one should ever mess up with pills.

-

The hospital room's door opened. The patient wasn't fully awake, and that was the side-effect of the pills he had taken. But he was cosncious. And that was good. 

The patient named Park Jimin was already feeling guilty. He knew that everyone was there for him. He knew that they must all be feeling really worried, but he couldn't help it now. He couldn't do anything to make the situation better right now. He knew for sure that he would be asked many questions soon, and that made him feel down. He didn't want the others know too much. He wanted to keep all of this kind of private. He had feelings that he didn't want everyone to know about. It was important for him since he didn't want people to treat him differently than now. 

When he saw a familiar person stepping in the room after the nurse, he felt a warm feeling in his chest. He lifted his head up a little bit, but didn't sit up because the doctors had told him not to. A faint smile appeared on his face. He wasn't sure how Yoongi would react to all this. Maybe he would be sad, maybe mad. He couldn't know it for sure. He never knew when it comes to situations like this. Yoongi could react in different way everytime. And that's what scared Jimin a little bit. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't be too... well.. that he wouldn't react too harshly.

Yoongi rushed next to Jimin's hospital bed and when he saw that smile on his boyfriend's face, he wanted to slap Jimin. How could he smile right now? 

"Hi Yoongi"Jimin whispered and coughed after that. He was told to not speak too much for some time because it could harm his voice. "What's up?"he let out a chuckle.

That's when Yoongi was actually about to slap him. How could he laugh right now?

"Are you stupid?"Yoongi asked, looking down. He was frowning which meant that he had to be angry... angry and sad. And that's what he was. He was feeling really sad because well, his boyfriend was acting weird, cutting and now in hospital. Could this situation even get worse?

Jimin let out a small sigh and kept that smile on his face, now moving his gaze away from Yoongi. "Yeah, I guess I'm a little stupid"

"You sure are"the older one continued and sat down on the chair that was placed next to the hospital bed.

Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's cheek, it a little. He was being gentle. More gentle than usually. Usually he would have reacted maybe a little bit differently.  "Your hand is cold, Yoongi"Jimin commented.

"So is your cheek"

They both laughed at that. Though Jimin's laugh was now more like coughing and laughing at the same time. But in Yoongi's ears, it still sounded cute.

Jimin's laugh would always be his favorite laugh. Always. Even if he would become old and mute, his laugh would still be the best.

-

An hour passed and Yoongi was still in there. The others were still waiting for their own turns, but Yoongi had said that he wouldn't leave Jimin. And when Yoongi said something, the others would listen.

They had talked about everything. But not about what had happened. Yoongi didn't want to ask about it because it certainly pained Jimin. He didn't want Jimin to feel pain. 

"Jimin, when you can go home, I will make sure to let you be the one to wake me up every morning. Don't even try to escape, you will be the one"the older one spoke in devilish tone. He was being playful. He didn't want Jimin to stress about anything. Because now all he had to do was rest. He had to get better so they could have fun again. So that they could do things that they used to do when Jimin was still his happy self. 

First Jimin had let out a soft chuckle, but then he went silent. Jimin was now staring down, not saying anything. The smile had also disappeared. The warm but faint smile wasn't there anymore. Yoongi raised his eyebrows, looking at Jimin with a worried expression that was now on his face. He was getting worried. What was this about.

"What's it, Jimin?"

Jimin stayed quiet and didn't pay attention on the older one at all. He clenched his fist a little and he looked like he was being really serious right now. It was weird. Jimin never acted like this. Maybe it was a side-effect too, Yoongi thought. 

"I tried to kill myself, Yoongi"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the third chapter!! There's a lot that I could have, but didn't write in this chapter. You will know more in the next chapter! Also I'm terribly sorry for not updating for so long time. I try to update more often!

-lluhanniee-