Keitop's nightmare

Okamoto Family Baby

                Keito really happy when see his wife and their daughter together at the kitchen, preparing evening tea and also he being inform that they will receive guest on that day. He just relax on couch while watching them as he has been not allowed to step in the kitchen. He really happy to see both of important people in his life together doing something since Rin always busy with her works after finish her studies. It just lucky his little princess never ask to live by herself at other place as he never want to imagine that.

                Rin tell something to Karina after take a look at the clock on the wall and her mom just nod before continue bake her cake. She walks towards Keito and says, “Papa, I’m going out first. I need to fetch our guest as apparently that person lost on the way here.”

                “You want me to accompany you as it must be dangerous to walk around alone.” Keito offer his help but his daughter politely decline it and kiss his cheek before go out.

                Keito really curious to know who is their guest and decide to ask his wife, “Who will come here today?”

                “Just someone.” Reply Karina, short and bluntly. It clearly look that she knows who their guest is as she keep smiling wherever the topic guest come out.

************************

                Keito really surprise when their guest arrive at the house as hear his wife happily says, “Welcome, Ryosuke-kun. Please make yourself comfortable since this house will become your house too soon.”

                “What is he doing here?” Ask Keito in surprise. He also wonder what is mean by his wife’s words.

                Rin only blush lightly when being ask without response anything and Karina tells Keito, “He’s here because he want to tell you that he will get marry with our daughter. You should have notice her engagement ring. It really pretty.”

                Keito couldn’t calm down, “EH?! I thought it was you who bought it for her as always want to buy ring for her and even check magazines about that.”

                “It is true that I want to buy something for her but it is not ring but bracelet.” Say Karina, playfully. She pulls her husband to living room as he doesn’t show any sign to movement while the couple follow them from behind.

                The guys take their seats at couch that opposite from each other while Rin and Karina go to kitchen to prepare drinks. Keito ask, “What make you want to get marry with my lovely little princess?”

                “We already know each other since kids and I can’t think anyone else to live my life with.” Say Ryosuke while try to hide his nervous in front of his fiancée’s dad. Even he already used to meet him but the nervous at this moment totally different before as he’s there to ask for marriage.

                Karina appear and says, “Mou~! You shouldn’t scared Ryosuke-kun. You should feel lucky that we will get great son in-law soon.”

                Rin happily tells them about how Ryosuke propose her after having their date at cinema but Keito still too stiff at the moment. Karina happily claps her hands together before says, “We should begin plan the wedding. You already tell Yuto-kun about this matter?”

                “We plan to tell him after we get permission from both of you.” say Ryosuke.

                “There is no way…” Karina quickly cut-in her husband’s words, “Of course we give permission. There are no parent who don’t want their child to be happy. Ryosuke-kun, you should taste the cake because it is Rin-chan who bake it.”

                Rin blushes before says, “It was mama who help me to bake it as I always want to prepare something delicious for you.”

                Ryosuke happily take taste of it, “It really delicious!”

                Karina whisper to Keito while their daughter and her fiancé talk about something, “I’m sure you don’t want our Rin-chan to hate you and never want to meet you anymore, right? Just learn how it feel to be a father of marriageable daughter. Now, you know how my dad feels when you tell him that you want to get married with me.”

                “It really hard to believe that my little princess will get marry soon.” Keito somehow could accept that fact even he actually want his daughter to stay kids forever.

                “Papa, I’m not little princess anymore. I’m a grown-up daughter.” Say Rin.

                Keito asks, “What you will do if I don’t accept both of you plan to get marry? You guys will elope?”

                “Mama already give up some idea for us… she tells us that if I get pregnant, you will have to let me get marry with Ryo-kun.” Say Rin timidly.

                Keito really surprise to hear that and turn to his wife before his wife replies, “That is my old idea if my oyaji doesn’t want to accept our marriage plan. Hehehe!”

                “Even something like that happen, I would never let my little princess get marry!” shout Keito and suddenly, hear a baby’s cry.

**********************

                “Mou~! Keito-kun, it still 3 in the morning! Don’t shout!” whine Karina while try her best to put crying little Rin back to sleep when she is in half-sleep state.

                Keito seem clueless on what happen until his wife says, “You suddenly screaming and say something like you will never allow Rin-chan get marry with someone.”

                “Yokatta! That is just a dream~!” Keito really relief with that.

                “Just what you’re having nightmare until screaming like that?” ask Karina but Keito doesn’t want make comment to it and just return back to his sleep as he has work early on the next day. He only hope that dream will be only the dream.

                He kiss Rin after his daughter fall asleep while saying, “I will make sure no one would dare to touch you without my permission.”