Guitar

Okamoto Family Baby

                Karina still busy at kitchen to prepare dinner before Keito reach home while Rin play at living room with her collection of Pokémon plushies. She knows she can’t disturb her mom who busy cooking or she won’t get her favourite pudding. Suddenly, her eyes notice her papa’s guitar not far from her. She really miss Keito who has work outside Tokyo for several days which mean same days he hasn’t play with her.

                She check around to make sure Karina is not nearby since she know her mom will angry. She get the chance and walk towards the guitar. Usually, Keito will make sure his guitar keep in the room but it seem he forget to keep it and Karina just leave it there. She want to reach the top of the guitar but it too high that make she push the guitar.

                The guitar fall flat to the ground and it break. At the same time, Keito reach home after open the door with plan to surprise his family. Karina rushes to the living room and hear Keito scold, “What you did to my precious guitar?”

                Rin really surprise with her papa’s action that scold her and she runs to Karina to hide from him. Karina says, “Keito-kun, relax! You’re scaring her!”

                “But she broke my guitar! This guitar really precious for me! It is present from you during our first anniversary!” say Keito who begin realize what happen. He want to get near Rin but his daughter quickly make distance as she scared he will scold her again.

                Karina leave out sigh, “See? She already scared with you.”

                Keito cries, “Gomen, I never think I will lose temper.”

                “I know, you just tired after long day. Just let me handle this.” say Karina. Rin quickly run to her room when see her mama get near to her papa. She doesn’t want to get near her papa or she will get scold again.

                Karina understand why her daughter scared of Keito just now. That guy never lose his temper, no matter what happen except for her who scold once in a while when Rin misbehave. She helps Keito to put down his things before clean up the broken guitar while hear Keito apologizes, “Gomen, gomen, gomen! Ah! She will hate me for the rest of her life!”

                “Keito-kun!” Karina gently hold her husband’s hand to get her attention before says, “She won’t hate you because you’re her only papa.”

                “But she won’t hug me when I reach home.” Whine Keito.

                Karina only smiles before says, “How about you clean yourself and take meal before take your rest? You must be really tired, right?”

****************

                Rin keep make distance with Keito even during they take meal. Keito fall asleep soon after that since he really tired and Karina walk towards Rin’s room to check her daughter. Rin still play with her plushies but run to her mama as soon she notices her at the door. Karina says, “I know you scared of your papa but he still love you.”

                Rin shake her head to sides as she doesn’t believe what her mama’s words. She always join her mama to watch dramas and movies where bad people always be bad people that make her thinking become that. Karina says, “You don’t have to worry about your papa. If he dare to hurt you, I will ask someone to hit him for me.”

                Rin looks towards her mama for confirmation and Karina says, “I promise you that. Pinkie promise?” Karina show her little finger and Rin make the promise.

                Rin feel relief with the promise and yawn as she feel really sleepy at the moment. She lay at Karina’s lap before fall asleep there. She dreams of her happy moments with Keito but the situation suddenly become worse as Keito become bad guy. She runs away from her papa but his figure is everywhere that make he cries.

                She opens her eyes to see Karina at her bedside that make she knows her mama stay with her all night. She want to awake her mama but don’t know how and she pull a bit her mama’s long black hair. Karina slowly open her eyes, “You already awake, Rin-chan?”

                She jump into her mama’s arms before cries. Karina gently pat her head before says, “You get nightmare, right? Daijoubu, it just a nightmare and it won’t come reality.”

                Rin look into her mama’s eyes with her teary eyes before mumble, “S-scary…”

                “It’s okay… we will let papa stay home while we go out for shopping.” Karina come out with that idea and Rin’s eyes sparkle.

**********************

                “Why I have to leave home alone?” whine Keito while Karina put Rin on her chair in the car.

                Karina close the door and says, “It seem Rin-chan get nightmare about you and I’m working on how to make she doesn’t think you’re scary anymore.”

                “Hai, hai…” pout Keito. Rin watches from inside the car where Karina kiss Keito’s cheek to put him in ease. She wonder how her mama doesn’t scared with her papa.

                She watches Karina get on the car and the car speed off from the place. She thinks why Keito look so sad when he really angry yesterday towards her. Karina give her a Pikachu plushies while saying, “You play with this before we reach at our destination.”

                Rin fall asleep while on the way but she never know where they want to go. When she wakes up, Karina already park the car and get ready to get off. Karina cuddle Rin to walk towards a music instrument shop. A shop worker walk towards them, “Welcome. What can I help both of you?”

                “We’re here to choose something.” Say Karina with smiles.

*****************

                Keito can’t stay calm as he really worry that her little princess will hate him forever. He tries ask his other members but none of them actually could help them as it only him who has a daughter. He even search on internet on how to handle the problem but nothing works. He doesn’t want to ask his or Karina’s parent since it will make things more complicated.

                He regret when he lose temper at that moment. He keep scold himself, “Baka! What you already done? It’s not that you don’t have other guitar!”

                He mess up his hair while keep wandering around the house. He already plan to bring Rin and Karina to amusement park to relax but everything ruin in seconds. He begin exhaust with everything and throw himself to the couch. Instead landing on couch, he hit his back on the cold floor.

                Keito roll on the floor with hope everything just a dream for him. His phone suddenly rings that make him run to it as he place it on coffee table and quickly answer it, “Hello, this is Okamoto Keito who in middle of sorrow and sadness.”

                “What with that kind of way to answer phone call? If it is your manager, you will get scold for sure.” It is Karina who make phone call to him.

                Keito says, “I’m not in mood to do something in serious manner like usual.”

                Karina chuckles a bit before says, “Mou! Stop sulking like little kids. You already a papa to Rin-chan.”

                Keito cries, “I’m a papa that being hate by his only daughter for the rest of his life. That is the saddest thing happen to me. No one would light up my life anymore. Maybe I should quit from idol and stay in shadow forever.”

                “Keito-kun~! You should stop those nonsense talk!” say Karina. She leave out huge sigh before says, “Ne, can you come to…”

                Keito feel weird to hear it and asks, “Why?”

                “Oh! I’m not cooking today and it would be bored for you to eat alone, right? I promise you that I will prepare the best dinner tonight.” Karina has plan to fix both of their relationship. She knows Rin just too surprise as it is first time something like that happen.

*****************

                Keito can’t understand why he has to walk towards a restaurant that has a bit dark theme. A waiter show table to him without wait for him to say anything. The waiter explain, “Your wife already ask us to show you the table without let other people notice you.”

                “Thank you.” Say Keito. He reach at the table and notice Rin in middle of enjoying her pudding but stop when notice her papa.

                Karina happily says, “You’re here~! Take seat before we make order.”

                Waiter come, “Can I take your order?” they just place their order and Keito notice Rin keep take a look towards him.

                Keito wonder why his wife choose that place when both of them in deep pitch on what just happen. He want to ask but no answer from his wife as she engross with her food and help to feed Rin. When they finish eating, Rin get down from the chair and walk towards her papa before mumble, “G-gomen…”

                Keito surprise to hear that and tears slowly form at his eyes. He hug Rin before cries, “No, it is papa’s fault! I shouldn’t lose my temper over you! You’re my princess!”

                Karina only smiles to watch it and manage to record everything from her camera. She waits for awhile before interrupt them, “Rin-chan, how about you give papa present that you chose for him?”

                Rin runs to her seat before carefully pull the present and Keito really surprise to see it is a guitar. He quickly help her little princess to bring the guitar out before says, “Arigatou, Rin-chan!” he kiss Rin’s cheeks that make that little girl really happy.

                Karina explain, “It is Rin-chan’s idea of that guitar. She runs around the shop to check every guitars there before choose that one. It really surprising as it doesn’t have any Pokémon design on it.”

                “Papa… stage…this.” Rin mumble to him. He understand what his daughter try to say, “Of course, I will play this on stage and show to everyone that my little princess choose this for me.”

                “Yokatta ne!” mock Karina with pout. Keito and Rin exchange glance before kiss Karina’s cheeks together. Keito says, “Thanks for everything! I really afraid if Rin-chan continue hate me.”

                “She won’t hate you because you love your papa, right? Rin-chan~!” say Karina and three of them laugh together. Rin really happy to spend time together with her parent but know she will touch Keito’s guitar again after this.