Shopping

Okamoto Family Baby

                That day, Keito bring Karina and Rin go out for shopping on his off-day for upcoming party at one of Keito’s friends. Firstly, Keito buy his clothes while the other two wait at resting area as Rin still asleep. He smiles when notice both his wife and daughter doze-off while waiting for him to finish shopping. The worker says, “You really lucky to get such a wonderful person in your life.”

                “Yeah, but that come with a lot hard work to melt the ice of people around her.” Keito could feel really happy to hear that.

                After he finishes, he gently shake Karina’s body to wake her up while make sure Rin safe in his wife’s arms. His wife slowly open her eyes, “You already done?”

                “Un, let’s go!” Keito take over to cuddle Rin because he knows Karina will make some stretch to refresh herself.

**********************

                “She want this kawaii Pokémon clothes.” Say Karina while holding the clothes that catch her eyes. Rin smiles to see that clothes even she already has many clothes with similar motives.

                Keito doesn’t want to agree with it, “No! I want to see my Rin-chan wears beautiful princess-style clothes. It suit her more.”

                “Why you suddenly want her to wear that?” ask Karina. She actually really surprise to see Keito come out with that idea in instant. Before this, they never argue over something like that as they know Rin won’t accept anything unless it has Pokémon motive on it.

                “It is a formal party, would you want to let her wear something like that.” Keito a bit angry at that moment. He knows his wife always has crazy idea for clothes but not for such a formal event. He begin think he should ask his wife’s friend who also an idol, KPP to stop influence her way of fashion anymore.

                “But it would be bored if we wear something that look same with others. Our Rin-chan need to stand out in her own way.” Say Karina. Rin only focus playing with her Pikachu plushies that she really love.

                While the couple still argue over it, Rin’s eyes sparkle to see something that catch her sight. Karina notices it and look what to the direction before happily greet, “Yuto-kun, Ryosuke-tan, here for shopping too?”

                “Yeah, I have to buy clothes for Ryosuke for upcoming party.” Say Yuto. Yuto is Keito’s group mate and he has son named Ryosuke that is a year older from Rin.

                Rin slowly but carefully walk towards Ryosuke before both of them communicate with each other. Karina happy to see both of the kids interact with each other but Keito suddenly say in loud voice, “No! It still early for her to get married! Not with my permission!”

                “Why are you talking about? They still kids.” Say Yuto who surprise with that sudden statement.

                Karina could only leave out huge sigh, “Rin-chan, it seem you will become old maid because of your overprotective papa ne~!”

                “At least, he would understand how is the feeling of become a dad of a daughter.” Say Yuto. Ryosuke can’t understand what Keito says and he suddenly kiss Rin’s cheek that cause rage from Keito. Yuto quickly block his group mate’s movement while try to put him to ease.

                Somehow, Keito manage to calm down after Yuto explains something while Karina just pet Ryosuke’s head before says, “I can’t wait for both of you to grow up as I will ask you to take care of Rin-chan but promise not make Keito rage with you.”

                After they go to separate way with that pair, Karina could hear Keito mumble, “I won’t… ever let anyone to get near to my princess.”

                Karina look at Rin before says, “It seem you will get spoiled by your papa until you’re grow up. I can see you will have hard to break your shell ne~!”

                Keito lightly smack Karina’s head before says, “Don’t forget that you also spoiled her.” He only chuckles when see his wife puff her cheeks in annoyance.

                They continue their searching for Rin’s clothes before make decision to buy one clothes for each style that they want. Rin gestures Karina to get closer Keito before tug Keito’s hair that make he goes, “Itai!”

                “I think she’s try to say that she already hungry. What you want to eat?” Karina interpret the meaning.

                Keito take a look at his watch before says, “It seem we took too long just to buy clothes. Let’s go somewhere to eat before we go back home.”

                “Nice idea!” reply Karina and Rin show her big smiles. That little girl happy when her parent bring her a place that full with Pokémon.

                They take seat and Keito make comment when see Rin’s eyes more sparkle than when meeting Ryosuke, “I really want to make her more obsess to Pokémon in order to make Ryosuke disappear.”

                “Don’t involve Ryosuke-tan. That boy just too cute with his round cheeks and his eyes really make people mesmerize. I’m sure when he grow up, he will have really good-looking and hope tall like his papa.” Say Karina and Rin nod to agree with her mama.

                Keito begin panic again, “Hey! I’m your husband!”

                “Relax! I’m just joking about that. You will always be my husband and Rin-chan’s great papa.” Karina smiles before open the menu, “We should order something or Rin-chan will cries in hunger.”

                Rin looks at Keito with her puppy eyes that make him says, “Okay~! I will let that matter go only for today. What you want to eat?”

                Karina feels relieve when see Keito manage to put that matter aside. They take their meal there and Rin keep looking around her as that place fill with everything that she likes. Karina manage to take picture of them and smiles to check the photo in her phone.

                After they finish eating, Rin rubs her eyes as she begin feel sleepy. Karina bring her to her lap to let her sleep. Keito says, “She must be really tired.”

                “Yeah, especially with your attitude that keep tiring her out.” Joke Karina. Keito almost cries with that joke but Karina quickly feed with meal from her plate to shut him up, “Rin-chan is asleep.” It is a luck that doesn’t stir up Rin-chan’s sleep where she play with Ryosuke at a meadow.

*****************

                On the party day, three of them go to the party. The couple wear their formal clothes and Rin wear the dress that Keito choose but Karina wear Pikachu bracelet at her hand. She tells Keito, “I only make her wear that bracelet in order for her not to become fuss about her clothes that has no Pokémon.”

                “I know…” Keito pulls Karina into quick kiss before continue, “You look pretty in that dress.”

                “Thanks.” Rin watches her parent and seem ask for something. Karina and Keito exchange glance, like telepathy over something before they kiss Rin’s cheeks together. Rin happily clap her hands as she happy to get the kiss from her parent.

                Keito leave out sigh when remember something, “That brat also there…”

                “Keito, just let them to get closer. At least, our princess will be protect for some weird dude when they grow up. I’m sure Ryosuke-tan would be a great guy.” Say Karina, try to put her husband in ease.

                Ryosuke notice them and quickly run towards Rin who hiding behind her mama’s legs. Karina gives sign to Keito to stay cool and pet Rin’s head, “Go play with him.”

                Rin looks to Karina and Keito as she knows her papa seem doesn’t like it but without wait for any response from Keito, she join that boy to play. Karina quickly pull her husband to greet the host as she knows Ryosuke bring Rin to play at area that designate for kids to play. Keito mutter under his breathe, “I won’t let anyone to hurt my Rin.” And Karina could only let out tiny giggle from it.