Rin Sick

Okamoto Family Baby

stop laughing! You should know how hard to accept the fact your child is sick.” Whine Keito like little kid.

                Karina smack Keito lightly before says, “Of course she know the feeling as her children easily get sick and she is a doctor, in case you forget that.”

                Kazuko make some examination on Rin who lay on the bed inside the room while Karina tries her best to ensure her husband that nothing serious happen. When done, Kazuko write something on the card while tell the couple, “Rin-chan just get slight fever but make sure she get enough nutrient. You don’t have to come here actually as your wife know about it, Keito-kun.”

                “Eh?!!” Keito seem a bit hard to digest what is mean by his sister in-law. Kazuko adds, “Since your wife also really easy to get sick like my children but she is the adult version, she already has everything that need for something like this.”

                Keito turn to his wife question and hear the reply, “I think you will be more convince if real doctor check our daughter and…” Karina look towards Kazuko, “nee-chan, you know there are different between child and adult, right? I can’t just give Rin-chan medicine based on what I know.”

                “Keito-kun, your wife really know how to backfire on everything that I tell her.” Kazuko complain to Keito that only make his speechless.

                Karina only says, “Because I’m your sister.”

                Rin get down from the bed by jumping down and rush to her mom. Since she is not used with strangers, she will hide at her parent. Karina pat her head gently before says, “Everything is okay but it seem I have to cut down your snacks for a while.”

                Rin could understand that and look at her dad to give puppy eye. Keito want to say something but Karina cut him, “No! It’s for your own good, little girl and never think you could negotiate with me, Keito-kun.”

                When everything done, they get into car to go home. Karina knows her daughter seem can’t accept the rule that she just give out but she say something to fix it, “Rin-chan, mama and papa only want you to be always healthy and enjoy your life as there many interesting that you haven’t discover yet.”

                “Yeah and two of us will cut down our snack too. We can see how your mama suffering as she can’t live without eating snack even for a day.” say Keito.

                Rin only smiles before continue snuggles in Karina’s arms. Keito remember something, “Ah, does your business with those people already done?”

                “Yeah, even it take time but we manage to get final conclusion on what kind of activities happen during the camp.” Say Karina.

                “You don’t have to worry if you still have meeting since I have few off-days to take care Rin-chan.” Say Keito as he knows his wife would worry about that.

                Karina smiles, “You don’t have to worry about that since the next meeting will be few days before the camp day. My task could be done at home and you also want to rest before begin working hard again.”

                “Ne, I feel really relief to know that Rin-chan just sick. I really thought she already hate me and don’t want me to be her papa anymore.” relief Keito.

                Karina casually says, “I’m sure she knows that only you could be her papa.” Rin already fall asleep after get injection at the clinic and get a nice dream where she spend her time with her parent and also… Ryosuke.